Prestige pre launched today Casa bella near electronic city.
Total of 210 apartments only in 5 acres land.
Initial offer was 3150 for first 50 booking's which went within 1 hr & then even exhausted othelr 50 at 3300.
Current Price seems to be 3450 which may further increase to 3600 & project may completly sell out in a day or so.

Work will start seems from march,2013.
Location is 6 km from silk board Hosa road junction , take right from here.
I haven't visited the place , but looks good 8 km from sik board & internally connects 2 km from E-city phase-1.
Read more
115 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinst1
    mahesh,
    why do you think proptiger will lead you to big discount? This world is meant only for cruel people. fair deal exists only in our mind and no where else.

A mistake happened from my end indeed
    Major builders are now selling through channel partners(middle man) now a days.
    So thought i may get a better deal from any of them and registered.
    CommentQuote
  • I work for an IT MNC. I came across this property through my friend and tried to check it out. The terms and conditions were so strict and favorable for them. Then I tried to look at other properties in the Outer Ring Road. Puravankara Venezia came up a big surprise for me. Their plans are outstanding and the concept is to give a Venice kind of experience for the residents. Also several online property websites have the prices around 73-95 Lakhs for a 3BHK except Properji who claims that they can give the best price. If we can get it for a lower price, those guys will pay the difference. Have you come across their services?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abaysingh12
    I work for an IT MNC. I came across this property through my friend and tried to check it out. The terms and conditions were so strict and favorable for them. Then I tried to look at other properties in the Outer Ring Road. Puravankara Venezia came up a big surprise for me. Their plans are outstanding and the concept is to give a Venice kind of experience for the residents. Also several online property websites have the prices around 73-95 Lakhs for a 3BHK except Properji who claims that they can give the best price. If we can get it for a lower price, those guys will pay the difference. Have you come across their services?

:bab (65)
    CommentQuote
  • Once the builder sells few units at exorbitant price (through some marketing gimmics), the buyers will do rest of the marketing, defending and selling jobs for the rest of units...

thats what happens here....people r jumping and defending as if the whole complex is theirs.....

seems a great buisness model for the builder....what is even more tragedy is: the buyers r openly asking to builder when will u increase the price....bcoz they already bought,...price rising is very big boon for builder and bring cheer to the middle class crowd who already bought the units :)....poor guys are not realising this how the market has been raked up badly and the eventual gainer is no one then the builder.....

Purva venizia is not new launched ...its a RTM and almost under construction for 4+years....and if this is go great unit, Purva need not to advertise on news paper every week with "raining zero" captions.....
    CommentQuote
  • sometimes initial few units are booked through NRIs (who would be influential builders' relatives, friends...) at comfortably good rates. Then public is offered by NRI+Rs 400. after 1 year, the NRI bookings are cancelled and sold off to public as 'last few' or 'special' category marketing.

In the meantime , the builder prays to God so that no sins accumulate, only money does.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snowfall
    @paulmit,

can u add your analysis here? even I have booked at PC and was wondering if I made the right choice bcoz of location disadvantages being talked about!

snowfall - apologies for the late reply.
    okay - Disclaimer - I am not RE guru or investor or someone who understands RE a lot. I say so because I don't want anyone to give a lot of credibility to my analysis. Its just the theory of a person (me) who hasn't even seen the property. So don't count on it.

Ok - So for me, I got a mail from Proptiger a night before pre launch started. I am a rookie player here. I didn't know how things worked here. I called up the Proptiger agents and they told me 3150 is only for first 20-50 units. Nothing was clear to them, no floor plan, no layout, no T&C. For everything they had only one answer, come to the site tomorrow with "TWO" cheques and fill booking form and then we can talk more. This was outright atrocious.

At least for a person like me who is still learning and understanding the tricks of the RE trade. I am planning to buy a simple 2 BHK with my hard earned money. I would want it to be as transparent as it could be.

Anyways, still lured by the fame of Prestige and reputation etc I called Prestige office directly and the agents didn't even have time to speak with me. Plus I didn't even know how payments etc would be made. Only in the morning I was told I will need to add the Builder and then make a RTGS payment. I was anyways too late for all that. i hadn't even finalised the apartment I wanted to buy. But still tagged in to understand the price trends.

Very soon, by 9.30 I was told all 3150 units were sold then a new lot of 3300 came on sale, then 3350, 3500, phew. I lost track.

By noon I liked a pool facing flat and it was quoted for 3630 psft. When I calculated the entire cost it was way out of my budget, plus the wait period to get possession. So I was not very disappointed that I missed out on it.

I analysed further. Compared it to DLF woodland heights, again, in which a few of my friends had invested blindly. They are living in NCR, never traveled beyond Mumbai but still trusted the DLF brand and invested money at 3300 psft. Insisted I should do it too, but I refrained.

Here my cynical nature comes in Picture. I speculate everything way too minutely. I see the cons before the pros. I can say I don't have a very positive and optimistic attitude so decision making is tough for me.

At the same time, when I have all these assurances while going with a brand name, I don't find it justified to pay such a big price.

This will be my first RE venture, a house of my own, which every one dreams on owning once in his/ her life. So i think its fair to be extra sure.

Now I see the follow up comments on this thread and I realised it was a Time Based payment plan. Thats ridiculous!!!
    I would have never agreed to that. Some others might still be optimistic about the builder's reputation and continue paying the payments as per the time.

Not ME!

And now people are talking about the approach road, no malls, civic amenities, mandatory toll payment to use the expressway, other cheaper properties in the vicinity, etc. Now for my next purchase I would do this before I talk to the builder, so i would be knowing better if that property suits me or not.

Again, this is all just speculation. I could very well be wrong and others who have bought here might be laughing at me, but again, I can't take that chance! I would like to have some more surity, more than just the brand name.

plus this practice of increasing rates and creating a hype puts me off and makes me lose the interest and faith in builder.
    CommentQuote
  • @paulmit,

Thanks for your detailed analysis..

I agree with you, we should be extra sure of certain things before we go ahead and buy a property..

I do not know if I made the right choice though I got in at 3150, coz of the location and other disadvantages being discussed here.. lets see how it goes..

I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope you get a property which suits your requirements..
    CommentQuote
  • Well don't worry dude! You got a very good price! But what's the lock in period? How long will you have to wait till you can sell it directly to another buyer and make some profit?
    Just calculate your expenses (which you would have already done by now) and then work it out. Am sure Prestige will give some brand value to it. And it will appreciate.

But on the side, also keep inquiring and following up on them. So that you're aware if there are any malpractices. And you're one of the lucky ones who has got 3150. People are still buying it at 3600-3800, so don't fret much.
    CommentQuote
  • yesterday i visited the place but they say only few apartments with private garden are available , almost project is sold out, is it true ?
    CommentQuote
  • Well, we can never be sure enough to know whether the marketing guys talks are real or BS ! Off late in Prestige, a lot of people (buyers and others) are equally raged with the fact of creating the so called hype and inflating prices. All in the company's brand name value.

That makes me wonder, how worse could the B grade developers be? One level below Shobha, Matri Prestige etc. And also which ones are they?
    CommentQuote
  • prestige also launched another project yesterday right?? wer can I find the details for the same
    CommentQuote
  • An ex colleague of mine recently got hired by Infosys and I saw pictures of house warming in his Facebook. When discussed he said, he didn't go into a lot of technicalities and to keep it simple he bought a ready to move flat in Mahavir Ittina, 3 BHK RTM, 1096 sft for all inclusive 32 lacs I guess.

Again, let me state here for the moderators, before they warn/ ban me. I am not a dealer broker or an agent. I am NOT trying to sell the above mentioned project. Just provided another option like all others do!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VenkReddy
    prestige also launched another project yesterday right?? wer can I find the details for the same

I think you are talking about Prestige Brooklyn Heights at banashankari.
    Just google it up and you will get more details.
    Way too expensive, for me that is!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Paulmit
    Well don't worry dude! You got a very good price! But what's the lock in period? How long will you have to wait till you can sell it directly to another buyer and make some profit?
    Just calculate your expenses (which you would have already done by now) and then work it out. Am sure Prestige will give some brand value to it. And it will appreciate.

But on the side, also keep inquiring and following up on them. So that you're aware if there are any malpractices. And you're one of the lucky ones who has got 3150. People are still buying it at 3600-3800, so don't fret much.

Thanks @paulmit..
    I do not know the exact lock in period.. will get to know during agreement.. right now I have only paid booking amount..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snowfall
    Thanks @paulmit..
    I do not know the exact lock in period.. will get to know during agreement.. right now I have only paid booking amount..

Hi Snowfall,

The lock-in period is for 3 installments after agreement is done.

Rocky
    CommentQuote