Prestige pre launched today Casa bella near electronic city.
Total of 210 apartments only in 5 acres land.
Initial offer was 3150 for first 50 booking's which went within 1 hr & then even exhausted othelr 50 at 3300.
Current Price seems to be 3450 which may further increase to 3600 & project may completly sell out in a day or so.

Work will start seems from march,2013.
Location is 6 km from silk board Hosa road junction , take right from here.
I haven't visited the place , but looks good 8 km from sik board & internally connects 2 km from E-city phase-1.
Read more
115 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rameshh
    Sunrise park is in a better location than this

hi Rameshh,
    Any idea when is the scheduled possesion date for Sunrise Park.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshh
    Sunrise park is in a better location than this

its the g+3 floors that makes this worthwhile for me, in-spite of the location.
    CommentQuote
  • For preferring low rises there are some reasons and one of them is old age.If you have old parents you will have to think of location also keeping in mind emergency transportation or availability of medicines and other things nearby. But going in for a project without considering the location seems very strange.That too at such a high price.

Originally Posted by rainrain
    its the g+3 floors that makes this worthwhile for me, in-spite of the location.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rambler,
    The reasoning is no doubt old school. Prestige sunrise park for example is G+16 to G+24. And in a campus of 25 acres there are going to be 1800 houses or so. Smaller projects like casabella where total units are lesser are appealing because the future Apartment Association and management will be that much more simplified. And definitely living on the 24th floor with the sun shining on the place sounds horrific.
    Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by rambler
    For preferring low rises there are some reasons and one of them is old age.If you have old parents you will have to think of location also keeping in mind emergency transportation or availability of medicines and other things nearby. But going in for a project without considering the location seems very strange.That too at such a high price.
    CommentQuote
  • then find another builder in good location,you want only prestige ?
    CommentQuote
  • Don't think that smaller project's association management is more simplified, as each different opinion has more weight in smaller projects, and can make the life of association members more "horrific".

And is the sun shine more horrible on 24th floor / upper floors in high rises?
    I thought that upper floors are better (and that's why more expensive too), as you get more pure air and light, as well as better view of the surrounding.

I'm not a customer of either Prestige Sunrise Park or Prestige Cassabella....just my two cents.

Originally Posted by rainrain
    Hi Rambler,
    The reasoning is no doubt old school. Prestige sunrise park for example is G+16 to G+24. And in a campus of 25 acres there are going to be 1800 houses or so. Smaller projects like casabella where total units are lesser are appealing because the future Apartment Association and management will be that much more simplified. And definitely living on the 24th floor with the sun shining on the place sounds horrific.
    Just my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Fourth floor or 24th floor the intensity of sun does not differ during summer.
    Whether 100 or 1000 members there will always be a couple of boors who will make life miserable for the rest of the members.
    From any point of view location is always more important than anything else.

ramesh,
    rajupilla,
    sumitrananda,
    What do you think of Brindavan Palms on Hosa Road ? From any point of view location is always more important than anything else.

ramesh,
    rajupilla,
    sumitrananda,
    What do you think of Brindavan Palms on Hosa Road ? From any point of view location is always more important than anything else.

ramesh,
    rajupilla,
    sumitrananda,

ramesh,
    rajupilla,
    sumitrananda,
    What do you think of Brindavan Palms on Hosa Road ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

Can anyone please help me out with project current rate? I am looking for buying a investor flat or resale flat in this project.

Suhas Jadhal
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am new to this board but have been invested into Casabella from past 2 years now.. I have a 2 bedroom Ground floor apartment with a private garden of more than 500 sq ft. I bought this apartment from prestige at 3500/ psft..

Any ideas what price can I expect in next one year ?

Thanks
    Sumeet
    CommentQuote
  • Prestige has started handing over this property tower wise. I have a flat on 4th tower and expected delivery date is 10-June 2016. What is the current rate in that locality?
    CommentQuote