Guys,

I'm just trying to assess the pros/cons between Godrej Ecity vs Prestige Casabella. Please post your views:

What is your view based on

Brand
    Construction quality
    ROI
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good thread. I am equally confused between the 2. Hopefully some veterans can shed some light here.
    CommentQuote
  • Prestige Casabell vs Godraj E-City Location

The location of prestige casabella is far better than Godraj E-City. There are lot of project planned a cross the 80 fit Basapura Neeladri Road, Even upcomming metro station in 1 KM walkable distance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kdkrishanan
    The location of prestige casabella is far better than Godraj E-City. There are lot of project planned a cross the 80 fit Basapura Neeladri Road, Even upcomming metro station in 1 KM walkable distance.

Krishnan, may i know what are those projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandym
    Krishnan, may i know what are those projects?

HM,Concorde,Mahaveer, Padmavati, ISRO Villa and many more.....
    CommentQuote
  • Ofcourse Prestige is a far better brand in Bangalore for real estate than Godrej in Bangalore... Moreover, Universal builder is not an experienced guy in handling bigger projects..... in terms of location wise, planned 80 fit Basapura Neeladri Road is better as you can reach HSR, Marathahalli, Sarjarpur under 10KM... Also metro is very near by....
    But dont expect that Basapura Neeladri road will be developed sooner as it was the case for last 3-4 years...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

r u getting flats available? when i checked 2bhk was costing somewhere more than 60lk.

Thanks
    chinmay

Originally Posted by sancity
    Ofcourse Prestige is a far better brand in Bangalore for real estate than Godrej in Bangalore... Moreover, Universal builder is not an experienced guy in handling bigger projects..... in terms of location wise, planned 80 fit Basapura Neeladri Road is better as you can reach HSR, Marathahalli, Sarjarpur under 10KM... Also metro is very near by....
    But dont expect that Basapura Neeladri road will be developed sooner as it was the case for last 3-4 years...
    CommentQuote
  • What is the booking price in Godrej ecity - and what is the construction linked plan like?
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej ecity: Only 1 Gr Floor flat available from IInd Phase Rs 3650 + Car Park 3L + addons. Phase III coming up in next couple of months at higher rate
    CommentQuote
  • What is the price of prestige casabella now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    What is the price of prestige casabella now

I think..3800
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu
    I think..3800

Prices seem to have jumped 30% in last one year.

Can the location justify prices? Are they still trending up
    CommentQuote
  • Not in one year, just within 4 months. The location is horrible for Casabella. See in Wikimpia for the access roads and nearby localities.
    CommentQuote
  • Prestige is far better. Its only 1.5 Km from the hosur road (6 KM more to silk Board) and has accessibility to E.City from back side.

If your office is in E.City or not in E.City , Prestige location is good compared to Godrej

The current price should be above 4000 I guess
    CommentQuote
  • Guys
    To my exprience, Godrej is not good due to the below reasons:
    1. There is a big drainage - 20 feet Width - Godrej do not have approvals to close;
    2. Appreciation will not be good due to the drainage issue - moreover we dont know how there can be a compound wall around the property due to drainage going inbetween
    3. L&T and Shapoorji who are regular builders of Godrej for other projects are not part of this Ecity. Godrej has finalised some unknown builder to construct
    4. Godrej locks the money first and they are slowly trying to release the agreement with the clauses only favourable to them - people believe in Godrej brand and they dont have choice later on as their money is locked
    5. Carpet area % for 3BHK as per agreement is much lower than what was committed
    6. Godrej simply survies by their brand name but they are not customer friendly at least in Bangalore

We should look at other projects like Prestige or something else who have good track record
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by INDIABANG
    Guys
    We should look at other projects like Prestige or something else who have good track record

Indiabang,
    You may check out the e-city thread

Originally Posted by pseudo1
    ecityguy thanks for posting this. Adding to your list tried to get to some numbers. Guys pl. add/ comment on this to give a fair idea on E-city RE. If RE in Blr South has to increase what are the reasons behind it?

The big players in e-city
    1. DLF
    2. Godrej
    3. Prestige
    4. Purvankara
    5. Unitech

Snapshot of projects in Electronic City (post 2005) - Alphabetically arranged

01. Aratt Requizza (210 Apartments)
    02. Aratt Firenza (300 Apartments)
    03. DLF Woodland and Maiden Heights (1000+ Apartments)
    04. GM infinity ECity Town (950 Apartments)
    05. Godrej E City (600 Apartments)
    06. Goel Ganga Vertica (500 apts)
    07. Himagiri City(Phase 1 with around 200 Apartments, Future Phases unknown)
    08. Keerthi Royal Palms (350 Apartments)
    09. Mahendra Elena(Around 150+ Apartments in Phase 1 & 2)
    10. Mahendra Project near Ananth Nagar
    11. Neotown Smondoville 2, 3 & Townsville (700+ Apartments)
    12. Pramuk Aqua Heights (300 Apartments)
    13. Prakruthi Solitaire
    14. Prestige Casa Bella (210 Apartments)
    15. Prestige Sunrise Park (approx 1500 apts)
    16. Puravankara Unknown(may be Infinity) on Hosur Road (probably around 300 apartments)
    17. Shanders Alta Vista
    18. Shriram Signiaa (330 Apartments)
    19. Shriram Summit (Should be around 300-500 Apartments)
    20. SJR Fiesta Homes (350 Apartments)
    21. SJR Trillium(340 Apartments)
    22. Sovereign Towers (1500+ Apartments)
    23. Unitech Uniworld Resorts(Total 20 acres, so could be around 1000+)

CommentQuote