CITY within a CITY ?

Last updated: December 6 2012
7 | Posts
1278 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CITY within a CITY ?

till recent days none of the IT's wanted to live in E- City but in recent developments i see is totally different why ?is that because of the elevated highway is behind this trend or lot of big players eyeing towards electronic city ?

but one thing is sure today electronic city is well connected to surrounding areas but lack of infrastructure, good schools and shopping centers. though lot of big real-estate players are moving in. only hope is proposed NEO mall .
    but down the line i thing E'City will be a city within a city because lot of vast vacant land is waiting here for a change.

If some developers like Mantri. Prestige can utilize this opportunity E'city will be a good place t live

Re : CITY within a CITY ?

within EC if you see the roads are very narrow other than that most of the companies settingup in the past/present are towards East (ORR, ITPL patch); in todays situdation also its very safe to move towards Bangalore East or Noth as compare to South.

Comment

It's a matter of time before ECity becomes center of activity because places far beyond ECity are expanding in rapid pace.

I agree all it lacks now is good schools, shopping malls, movies, restaurants etc., Once Neo Mall opens and Hiranandani project gets ready then ECity people will have a fresh breath of life. They will no longer have to travel as far as Koramangala to watch a movie or do some shopping.

Once these 2 malls operational, we will find more developer line up with their projects - residential/commercial.

The biggest advantage ECity has is wide spread IT industry. If you look at newer integrated complexes they struggle to put in place a IT commercial park within their complex and invite IT companies to open an office there. It's very tough to get new tenants whereas any new residential project in ECITY will already have workplace readily available.

Comment

I suppose instead of E-City, future lies in areas which surround E-City like Chandapur-Anekal, Bommasandra-Jigani road etc, because unlike E-City these places are coming up with better broad roads and well planned layouts. Although these layouts are presently empty but 5-7 years down the line when people will start living there then I think this will become the new Koramangla of Bangalore (I know this might sound a little hyped statement, but you never know RE developments go in which direction).

Comment

I think it will take another 15 -20 yrs for C-A belt to develop,as there are no plans to develop it park in that area and due to global recession very few companies look forward to come to bangalore in near future..

Comment

Originally posted by springfield9 View Post
            It's a matter of time before ECity becomes center of activity because places far beyond ECity are expanding in rapid pace.

I agree all it lacks now is good schools, shopping malls, movies, restaurants etc., Once Neo Mall opens and Hiranandani project gets ready then ECity people will have a fresh breath of life. They will no longer have to travel as far as Koramangala to watch a movie or do some shopping.

Once these 2 malls operational, we will find more developer line up with their projects - residential/commercial.

The biggest advantage ECity has is wide spread IT industry. If you look at newer integrated complexes they struggle to put in place a IT commercial park within their complex and invite IT companies to open an office there. It's very tough to get new tenants whereas any new residential project in ECITY will already have workplace readily available.
            Hiranandani has stopped the work , i have spoke to one of the guy who was working as PMC there, no work is going on, only work is going on is in their hebbal project, and also i got a information that they are scraping that project.

Comment

Originally posted by swamiR View Post
              Hiranandani has stopped the work , i have spoke to one of the guy who was working as PMC there, no work is going on, only work is going on is in their hebbal project, and also i got a information that they are scraping that project.
              Is it a recent development? Because I remember seeing their ad in newspapers just a couple of weeks back.

I don't think the project will be scrapped all together. It might get turned into something else. They might exit the project and a new owner might continue from where they have left

Comment

Originally posted by swamiR View Post
                Scrapping the project? When I called them around 2 months back, the project was still on!

Comment

Tags: company ecity
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X