Yesterday i was surprised to see lot of new projects coming up on the carmelaram to gunjur road, on the way to Whitefield. this road starts just before the railway gate on sarjapur road and which will join dommasandra varthur road in a place called Gunjur, any one has explored the projects coming on that road ?

i saw projects by Saran developers , Nd Developers, Confident group etc
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is per sqft rate in that area??
    CommentQuote
  • confident Group has a upcoming project there? Are you sure? By any chance you got the name of the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Paulmit
    confident Group has a upcoming project there? Are you sure? By any chance you got the name of the project?

i saw 2 projects from confident, im sorry i dont remember the names by this builder..... all names looks similar like athiq,antilia, aqua :-) very difficult to remember ..... one is in the beginning of the that road on sarjapur road and another one after the crossing little further from church left side.
    CommentQuote
  • This area will have defiantly going to give good returns for the investors as well benefits to those who work in Whitefield and ORR because of lot of good schools like St Peters,St francis, DPS,SRI SRI Ravishankar vidya mandir, Green wood, Inventure academy, Zee school, St Patrics,Asia Pacific, Krupanidhi busines school, and also connectivity, moreover the trains bound to Selam, kannur Yeshwanthpur, Ernakulam, Palghat, Calicut stops here i can see lot of crowd in the evening and morning hours in the railway station. even electronic city also you can reach within half hour via Hosa-Kasavanahalli road. may be thats the reason lot of people prefer to stay in Sarjapura road.

Wipro corporate office also very close to this place, The entire kaikondanahalli has seen rapid change in the recent days with lot of banks, good restaurants, shopping places sports Academies etc.

SwamiR
    CommentQuote
  • i got one more supporting thread about sarjapure wipro new campus

Wipro plans to build its biggest campus near Bangalore - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Any one pls name the projects in that area which will help lot of guys in this forum .

Swamir
    CommentQuote
  • Saran, DSR, CLPD(corporate leisure), Aratt, SRR Homes, ND Developers(villa project)

The above are the current list of projects going in that road. I heard Aratt is planning for one more project in that road...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swamiR
    Any one pls name the projects in that area which will help lot of guys in this forum .

Swamir

Confident has got two projects there... One is Confident Leo and the other Confident Hercules - (its a Layout).

Aratt has a project called Adora

Another called Mulberry Woods by Saran

Oceanus has 2 projects , both are villa plots (Oceanus Gardens and Oceanus Breeze)

DSR too has a project. Not sure abt the name.

and there is a project by Corporate Leisure also.
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody share the sqft rate in these properties? Any sites available? This area is very much in BBBP limits, does any of these layouts have A katha for the site?

Originally Posted by mikelaw
    Confident has got two projects there... One is Confident Leo and the other Confident Hercules - (its a Layout).

Aratt has a project called Adora

Another called Mulberry Woods by Saran

Oceanus has 2 projects , both are villa plots (Oceanus Gardens and Oceanus Breeze)

DSR too has a project. Not sure abt the name.

and there is a project by Corporate Leisure also.
    CommentQuote
  • Krystal group is launched row house starts from 1.3 crores , the project is not yet approved. As per them approval is expected to come in 2 months time.

The project is near to carmelram high school.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update about PRR and its alignment. How are the road condition from Huskur village to Sarjapur road?

I'm staying in E city PH 2 and use chandapura-dommasandra road to reach whitefield. And Hosa/Harlur road to reach ORR. Google map shows there is a road from Huskur village to Sarjapur road but I don't about the condition and never used it. After crossing Sarjapur road, this road will lead towards Adarsh villas and finally meet ORR from behind the Vrindavan Tech Park.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this close to the Gear school? Guess that place is called Kanelli.
    There was adarsh palms and a property by Saroj there.
    CommentQuote
  • There are few other project near carmelaram station like DSR eden green, VRR fortune going to launch < 15 days with minimum 1500 sft, Hilife Sunny Side back side of confident Leo, Vaishnavi Commune villas with 2.25 Cr, SJR prime crop is going launch new project, Puja Navarathna etc in tish area....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sarkarsk

Shortly I am moving to EC phase 2 and I work in Whitefield. I thought of taking regular silkboard- marathhalli route to ITPL. But I had heard of chandapura-dommasandra road. Can you pls let me know how is the condition of the road, is it safe to come in the late evenings. How much time it will take to reach whitefield from EC phase 2. Are there many people who go to whitefield from EC take this route ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohanbel
    Hi sarkarsk

Shortly I am moving to EC phase 2 and I work in Whitefield. I thought of taking regular silkboard- marathhalli route to ITPL. But I had heard of chandapura-dommasandra road. Can you pls let me know how is the condition of the road, is it safe to come in the late evenings. How much time it will take to reach whitefield from EC phase 2. Are there many people who go to whitefield from EC take this route ?

The road from EC PH2 to Sarjapur road/Dommasandra is not crowded at all and its 2 lane well tarred road. If you are on car can easily travel at 60kmph at any point of time of the day. But there are no street lights and its really dark after sunset as there are not many populated localities on this road. But its safe and while driving, you can expect 4-5 vehicles per minute from opposite directions, mostly trucks of various size. The distance is around 11-12KM.

The next phase is Dommasandra to Varthur. You will get street lights upto Gunjur village while coming from Whitefield. After that almost 6-7 Km has no street lights, right upto the junction of Sarjapur road. This road distance is also 11-12KM. The truck/trailer traffic is more in this stretch as this is a state highway.

No incident reported on that road in recent past. Its safe. In that way Bangalore is relatively safe city. People from my apartment working in Whitefield, always use this road. If you drive a car, then you should not feel any problem. Just make sure that your emergency kits are proper, incase of vehicle breakdown, you will have walk little long to find a garage /puncture wala.

You will love driving here as EC PH2 to varthur road is totally signal free :D. Can not imagine such a road (toll free;)) just at the periphery of the Bangalore city.
    CommentQuote