Collapse

Unknown Road with many projects close to Wipro Sarjapur

Last updated: April 15 2014
33 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Unknown Road with many projects close to Wipro Sarjapur

Krystal group is launched row house starts from 1.3 crores , the project is not yet approved. As per them approval is expected to come in 2 months time.

The project is near to carmelram high school.

Comment

Any update about PRR and its alignment. How are the road condition from Huskur village to Sarjapur road?

I'm staying in E city PH 2 and use chandapura-dommasandra road to reach whitefield. And Hosa/Harlur road to reach ORR. Google map shows there is a road from Huskur village to Sarjapur road but I don't about the condition and never used it. After crossing Sarjapur road, this road will lead towards Adarsh villas and finally meet ORR from behind the Vrindavan Tech Park.

Comment

Is this close to the Gear school? Guess that place is called Kanelli.
        There was adarsh palms and a property by Saroj there.

Comment

There are few other project near carmelaram station like DSR eden green, VRR fortune going to launch < 15 days with minimum 1500 sft, Hilife Sunny Side back side of confident Leo, Vaishnavi Commune villas with 2.25 Cr, SJR prime crop is going launch new project, Puja Navarathna etc in tish area....

Comment

Hi sarkarsk

Shortly I am moving to EC phase 2 and I work in Whitefield. I thought of taking regular silkboard- marathhalli route to ITPL. But I had heard of chandapura-dommasandra road. Can you pls let me know how is the condition of the road, is it safe to come in the late evenings. How much time it will take to reach whitefield from EC phase 2. Are there many people who go to whitefield from EC take this route ?

Comment

Originally posted by mohanbel View Post
              Hi sarkarsk

Shortly I am moving to EC phase 2 and I work in Whitefield. I thought of taking regular silkboard- marathhalli route to ITPL. But I had heard of chandapura-dommasandra road. Can you pls let me know how is the condition of the road, is it safe to come in the late evenings. How much time it will take to reach whitefield from EC phase 2. Are there many people who go to whitefield from EC take this route ?
              The road from EC PH2 to Sarjapur road/Dommasandra is not crowded at all and its 2 lane well tarred road. If you are on car can easily travel at 60kmph at any point of time of the day. But there are no street lights and its really dark after sunset as there are not many populated localities on this road. But its safe and while driving, you can expect 4-5 vehicles per minute from opposite directions, mostly trucks of various size. The distance is around 11-12KM.

The next phase is Dommasandra to Varthur. You will get street lights upto Gunjur village while coming from Whitefield. After that almost 6-7 Km has no street lights, right upto the junction of Sarjapur road. This road distance is also 11-12KM. The truck/trailer traffic is more in this stretch as this is a state highway.

No incident reported on that road in recent past. Its safe. In that way Bangalore is relatively safe city. People from my apartment working in Whitefield, always use this road. If you drive a car, then you should not feel any problem. Just make sure that your emergency kits are proper, incase of vehicle breakdown, you will have walk little long to find a garage /puncture wala.

You will love driving here as EC PH2 to varthur road is totally signal free . Can not imagine such a road (toll free) just at the periphery of the Bangalore city.

Comment

There are lots of projects coming up in this road. DSR had launched a new project...i have seen 3-4 other projs also

Comment

I liked this road. relatively clean/wide. mostly developed due to the presence of church. It also has lots of trees. Moreover i am seeing affordable rates in this area compared to a lot of other places

Comment

Yes, I too liked this road. There are lots of trees and road are clean. Lot of development happening in this area. Nice place.

Comment

Originally posted by bazee06 View Post
                      Can somebody share the sqft rate in these properties? Any sites available? This area is very much in BBBP limits, does any of these layouts have A katha for the site?
                      I heard prestige is coming up with a huge township project (> 100ACRES) on varthur road.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X