Collapse

Sell or Not: BDA Approved Kanakashree Layout in Kannur - Hennur Road, Bangalore

Last updated: September 22 2019
39 | Posts
20949 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell or Not: BDA Approved Kanakashree Layout in Kannur - Hennur Road, Bangalore

Dear friends
    Need your review about BDA approved land in Kanakashree layout, KANNUR, Hennur main road. I am an IT Professional and in part time iam working as real estate agent. I wanted to sell one of the site here and before that I would like know some good and bad reveiws about this gated community BDA layout.

Re : Sell or Not: BDA Approved Kanakashree Layout in Kannur - Hennur Road, Bangalore

RE: BDA Approved land in KANAKASHREE LAYOUT , KANNUR, Hennur Road

May I know why you want to sell it?

Comment

Re : Sell or Not: BDA Approved Kanakashree Layout in Kannur - Hennur Road, Bangalore

Hi...incidentally visited this site today. Nice layout and I believe BDA approved which is rare in this area. I was given an initial quote of Rs 3500/sqft. I like the location and feel that it will develop well over the next few years however a bit skeptical about the price.

Does anyone have any experience with this layout? Do you feel that the price is too high?

Would appreciate your views.

Comment

Price is too high considering the distance from central areas. It is about 7 kms from hennur signal itself. But asking price is 3200- 3300 now. BDA approved layouts in Bangalore north-east are costly. There is another layout near hennur bande and priced more than 3500/-.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have visited this layout last month with owner who wanted to sell his plot at the rate of 3200/sq.ft. Hardly few houses are constructed and not much development in this layout.

There is no amenities/clubhouse in this layout and also they have not maintained any park properly. Felt that they just developed layout not maintained at all.

I don’t see it is worth to pay 3200/sq.ft in this layout just because it is BDA approved. I have visited Reliable developers developed some layouts with BDA approved and they are quoting 3000/sq.ft in south Bangalore

Br. Pollo

Comment

Thank you both. I am going to meet the owner of a site in the morning. Lets see what he says as the final price and will then take a call.

Comment

Hi,
              There is a survey number in kannur kanakashree layout which is currently under litigation.Please check the survey number map before you buy

Regards

Comment

Thanks. I checked on that Survey number and this one is different from what I was told. How can I check for sure which sites are under litigation?

So i met the owner today and he is not agreeing to anything below Rs 3500/sqft as this is a corner NE facing plot and he would only like to money in May 2013. I do think it's a bit high but see the value going up drastically over the next 2 yrs since it's right off the Main Hennur Road. Let's see what comes out of it but do let me know if any of you have any thoughts.

Comment

Zoso02,

If you are not particular about constructing immediately, you may also look at the Byrathi kanakashree layout. This is also BDA approved and at least 2-3 kms nearer to city.

Comment

Hi,
                    There is a kanakashree society office near pavitra paradise basaveshwaranagar.If you are entering from west of chord road,near pavitra paradise signal,take left.And than after around 100 meters,thier office is on 2nd floor on right side.Above a dentist clinic.You can go there and request to see layout plan of kannur by survey number.Also i think you can ask for NOC from society.3500 i too feel is quite expensive.I have scouted both byrathi and kannur and byrathi is more developed than kannur.Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X