I am planning to buy a 3BHK (technically 2 1/2 BHK) flat at GK Golden city at harlur road (Kudlu village) underconstruction project. I like the plan, good vaastu and good light/ventilation for the each room. This project is expected to complete in next 18 months

Builder has also offerred an attractive discount. I still have doubts before investing , here is the my situation-
I have recently relocated to Bangalore and for a pleasant surprise I have enough jobs opportunities here (and have to work next 20 years). I have couple of investments in my home town and has been thinking to buy a property here, selling one at my home town (3 year old investment).

Doubt is because, currently I am not sure whether I will be able to settle in Bangalore or not, owing family situation back home. Therefore, questions are
1) Will it be worth an investment, if I have to leave Bangalore few years later?
2) Given so much projects coming up and most with vacanies, most buyers preter new projects, will I be convinently get my money back?

Will appreciate your responses guys, please help me decide !
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What's the price are you being offered?
    CommentQuote
  • I can not message you for some reason, but here I would say 'something pleasently unexpected'
    CommentQuote
  • though location looks to be strategic considering the big names projects around there like Purva, Shobha etc. but i still doubt on the builder. If i search i just see 4 projects of it. Just careful with the quality of the build. People who have invested and have moved in can comment on this. Floor plan looks decent though units are smaller in size. Amenities are mediocre
    CommentQuote
  • I had invested in the first project of the builder, GK Jewel City (which is bang opposite to this project GK Golden City) and can say that it was value for money. Project completed almost on time and already rented it out. You can find old thread wherein 2 years back I was looking for some feedback on the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anicrm
    I can not message you for some reason, but here I would say 'something pleasently unexpected'

Can you please mail me price details on which you got this property.. Would be a help.. thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to book 3bhk. I think it is good for investment also as it is well connected to Hosa road and Sarjapur Jn. I enquired in LICHFL and property is approved from there. Also we can get loan from SBI.

It seems, legally it is ok. Did anyone cross checked with lawyer? construction quality is average.
    for rate and other details you can drop me mail
    CommentQuote
  • If you have booked an apartment in Golden City, Please join the google group - https://groups.google.com/d/forum/gkgoldencity
    CommentQuote