Last updated: April 11 2021
25 | Posts
14492 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitefield Vs. Electronic City, Bangalore

Hi

I had been looking for flats in electronic city and whitefield.

I came down to 2 of them according to my budget and requirements.
    Mahendra Elena in Electronic city

Mahaveer Fair Oaks in whitefield.The rates slightly higer in Whitefield as 3400 and in Electronic city its arnd 3150.

Now as electronic city is far from MG Road(present offyc) i am confused about the investment and the authenticity of builders and what price increments can i expect of the property in near future.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Re : Whitefield Vs. Electronic City, Bangalore

Hi
    Whitefield will now developed area and hence the prices are accordingly set.
    Electronic ciity is upcoming areas with good brands entering this area - Godrej Ecity and Prestige Casa Bella besides Ajmera Infinity and Unitech and Hiranandini projects.

Hence if you are looking form investment point of view Electronic city can be considered. With elevated express way ( you can reach Forum Mall in roughly 20 mins!) and the upcoming metro in IInd Phase definitely this will make a great potential.

Comment

Even i go with pp1951;

Because white field is saturated and the whole E'City u will see a uplift with in 2 years and the apartments close to electronic city will defiantly have good appreciation. all multiplexes, mall etc expected to be complete by 2014 near wipro area .

Comment

Though the development in whitefield is good now, the price range for the flats there are still not high, therefore I am expecting the price to bump up in next 1-2 year. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by ankitag2010 View Post
          Though the development in whitefield is good now, the price range for the flats there are still not high, therefore I am expecting the price to bump up in next 1-2 year. What do you think?
          i am not saying there wont be appreciation but ROI could slightly higher in e city, because the Ready to move apartments in good locations are selling now at 4000 to 4300, same time New launches are still at 3000 to 3400.and lot of good brands are moving in, Merto, malls, bus terminal etc

Comment

Whitefield is far better than electronic city

Whitefield is far better than electronic city. The development is wholesome in nature. With ParkSquare, InOrbit, Forum and Phoenix, whitefiled is complete city within itself.

Electronic City development is muted and staggered. If you look at the price appreciation trends you'd understand. Electronic City Phase-1 should match the Whitefield standards within 2 years. But Phase-3 would take about 5 yrs and Phase-2 might never develop (dont see anything new happening since last 1 yr). Also, if Infy and Wipro move to Sarjapur in next few years (as per their plans), it'll be a set-back for the elctronic city region.

Comment

Considering Whitefield is saturated and already having prices on the higher side, what would be the current psft price for RTM or RTM in 6months/ 1 year kind of flats? Just for my information!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulmit View Post
                Considering Whitefield is saturated and already having prices on the higher side, what would be the current psft price for RTM or RTM in 6months/ 1 year kind of flats? Just for my information!
                Investment is always linked to future developments,if you say in whitefield have forum mall IT park other malls etc despite of all that if the rate is 3400 its difficult for investors and good only to live there
                And if malls and multiplexes is the factor Even HSR, Koramangala are the better places .but all the places rates are SET,
                What pp1559 says is that rates are set there bet its not the same in E' City . Massive transformation is planned, as our expert Mr. RAVIKANTH Says...
                This Chandapura Anekal road from Chandapura Circle (C-Circle) till Anekal - which is about 14 kms long is being widened into a huge massive 300 ft road and work is under progress now at this moment.

Phase II of Bangalore Metro to be done from 2015 to 2020 has already got Chandapura circle included in the rail network proposed and is expected that Anekal will be included in Phase III.

This Chandapur Anekal road will soon become a part of the Intermediate Ring Road since road widening work into 300 ft wide road from Chandapura Circle till Anekal circle has already started and work is currently under progress at this moment. This Intermediate Ring Road will be a total length of 188 km which will connect Chandapura, Anekal, Nelamangala, Bidadi, Harohalli, Tattekere, Hosakote, Sarjapura, Jigani, Tavarekere, Aradeshanahalli and Mylenahalli and connect Devanahalli International Airport directly. This road (including the Chandapur Anekal stretch), when road widening work is completed, would be 188 kms long and will be an 8 lane road including two service lanes on either sides. Estimated Cost is Rs. 1000 crore.

A super luxury high end villa project on Chandapur Anekal Road (C-A Road), just 4 kms from Narayana Hrudayalaya Hosptl was announced by Artha Property of Times of India group in association with Vasudha Properties as the Land Developers with launch of 165 villas on a 13 acre land with private swimming pool for each villa - costing between 1.10 crores to 1.50 crores basic cost was announced on 5.8.2011 as per a Times of India/Times Property newspaper article. This means the area and the Anekal Road has fallen in the eyes of land developers and the area has come to their notice for development prospects. Surely, in 3 years’ time from today Aug 2011, none can imagine how the area would have developed. This project will be located just one km behind Marsur Gate.

HDFC is constructing a total of 2500 apartments on C-A road with a dedicated CBSE school from 1st standard to 10th, just 5 kms away. The project is called VBHC Budget Apartments and when fully completed, this project will have a total of 2500 apartments, bang on the main road, just 2 kms from Marsur Gate, just 6 kms from Chandapura Circle. 56 apartments keys were handed over to owners on 13.8.11 as per a TOI newspaper report. VBHC is a company owned & founded by the former Mphasis Founder Jerry Rao.

JR Housing has started construction of 175 villas priced between 73 lakhs to 102 lakhs all inclusive but excluding registration of 1850 sq.ft and above. Including about 10 lakhs for club house, swimming pool, maintenance, power, water etc. etc.

A Malaysian company is constructing 576 apartments on C-A road just 4 kms away.

Surya City has started construction of 392 apartments on the main road itself. Work started on 15th July 2011, bang on the main road, 3 kms from Chandapura Circle, in addition to below mentioned project details.

Moreover Today Its just 7 minutes to reach SIlkboard and 30 minutes drive to even Mysore Road by the express way

Comment

How do you know so much ? really gud stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by ankitag2010 View Post
                    Hi

I had been looking for flats in electronic city and whitefield.

I came down to 2 of them according to my budget and requirements.
                    Mahendra Elena in Electronic city

Mahaveer Fair Oaks in whitefield.The rates slightly higer in Whitefield as 3400 and in Electronic city its arnd 3150.

Now as electronic city is far from MG Road(present offyc) i am confused about the investment and the authenticity of builders and what price increments can i expect of the property in near future.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
                    Quite liked this thread! Many people are confused about investment options - Whitefield or Electronics City. Some of the info here is really good!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X