Sort by :
Filter by :
- who is the builder and what is the cost of the apartment ? Please do share...CommentQuote0Flag
- To be frank , if the construction violates FAR and approved Built up area approved , its a violation. you wont get OC.
even individual flat owners as entire construction turns illegal.
now if he can make those amenities with out violating FAR and approved Built up area, it may work out..
eg open air party hall with sheet on top , etc..CommentQuote0Flag
- no even temporary structures with sheets got removed in Koramangala area last year, it will violate in terms of height.CommentQuote1Flag
- This has been answered sufficiently, but just add to it.
It doesn't matter whether the deviation is in the form of additional floor consisting apartments or it is Gym/Party hall. Only thing that matters is FAR. So in this case, even Gym and party hall is illegal.
From what i understand from your first post, the builder is planning to have this in the future. That explains why SBI and the likes are giving loan on this property. As of now the property appears to be legal.
If you really like everything about the project and this is the only nagging point, I would personally go with this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- The only way the builder can keep his promise (as far as i can think) is if he gets the OC and then constructs the gym and party hall on the terrace. It will however remain a deviation for all intents and purposes.CommentQuote0Flag