Last updated: December 30 2012
19 | Posts
4099 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projects near by Electronic city

Hi all,
    I am planning to buy 2 or 3 bed room appt in Electronic city for investment purpose.

1. Please suggest me the future on 2/3 bhk rentals
    2. Re sale
    3. Projects suggest which is good for investment in the projects VASAVI RAINBOW, METROPOLIS ELECTRA, MAHENDRA ELENA..

Please advise.

Thank you

Re : Projects near by Electronic city

Originally posted by g1kumar View Post
    Hi all,
    I am planning to buy 2 or 3 bed room appt in Electronic city for investment purpose.

1. Please suggest me the future on 2/3 bhk rentals
    2. Re sale
    3. Projects suggest which is good for investment in the projects VASAVI RAINBOW, METROPOLIS ELECTRA, MAHENDRA ELENA..

Please advise.

Thank you
    In terms of rental and resale Mahendra Is the best option because its just next gate to Wipro and Easily you will get about 18 to 20k for 2 BHK and if you book ASAP you can expect a return of 800 to 1000 per sft once its ready as appreciation

Comment

Hi Mmenon30,
      How about Vasavi Rainbow...

Comment

I am not an agent but have heard good things about Mahendra Elena, I will be visitng it shortly.
        Also you didn't mention your budget etc

Comment

Originally posted by Paulmit View Post
          I am not an agent but have heard good things about Mahendra Elena, I will be visitng it shortly.
          Also you didn't mention your budget etc
          Hi Paulmit,
          My budget is around 30 to 40 lac. I also found Mahendra Elena reviews are good. The price difference is too high.
          Mahendra Elena costs 3,400 per sft, Vasavi Rainbow costs 2,350 per sft and 2,750 for Metropolis Electra.
          So for appreciation/rent for investment purpose, I am confused which one to go for..

Comment

Mahendra Elena v/s Vasavi Rainbow

Vasavi Rainbow is in Doddathogur and it's little interior. Vasavi projs in Doddathogur are all panchayat approved. It's still not under BBMP limits. But i'm sure this area is set to develop really well in the future as it's just behind HP and the IT Hub. Compared to Mahendra Elena, the rent you get in Vasavi Rainbow would be less but again your investment also would be less here. When you're prepared for the budget what Mahendra Elena demands, you can go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by raviss0986 View Post
              Vasavi Rainbow is in Doddathogur and it's little interior. Vasavi projs in Doddathogur are all panchayat approved. It's still not under BBMP limits. But i'm sure this area is set to develop really well in the future as it's just behind HP and the IT Hub. Compared to Mahendra Elena, the rent you get in Vasavi Rainbow would be less but again your investment also would be less here. When you're prepared for the budget what Mahendra Elena demands, you can go for it.
              Thanks Ravi..

Comment

Is ME not ready to reduce price anything below 3400? Need some more inputs if this project is worth to enter from an investment perspective, now at 3400 levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulmit View Post
                  Is ME not ready to reduce price anything below 3400? Need some more inputs if this project is worth to enter from an investment perspective, now at 3400 levels.
                  My cousin visited Vasavi Rainbow. It is little interior. As seen Ravi comments, the decision can be taken based on the budget whether to go for Vasavi Raibow/ME. I think we can negotiate, if decided to buy..

Comment

Originally posted by mmenon30 View Post
                    In terms of rental and resale Mahendra Is the best option because its just next gate to Wipro and Easily you will get about 18 to 20k for 2 BHK and if you book ASAP you can expect a return of 800 to 1000 per sft once its ready as appreciation
                    ================================================
                    Today only I visited the Mahendra Elena site and found project is located right in middle of village called "Shikari Palya"

From an investment perspective it looks little off the place since the area is totally covered with small shops and its very dirty. one might find it difficult to resale or give it for rent unless this village can be moved

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X