Hi

We are planning to purchase a flat by this builder (mayflower techno real estate pvt ltd) on Old Airport Road. We have not been able to find any info about him on the internet. Anyone who has purchased flats in his other projects, please help out. He claims Sai Associates(another builder) is also his sister concern.

Thanks.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    What is the price/sqft and total flat cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you know anything about this builder? They are also known as Flourish Techno Real Estate/Mayflower Associates Pvt Ltd/Sai Associates.
    CommentQuote
  • Having a sister concern implies nothing, even if the other org is a reputed one. I am not implying that Sai Associates is a reputed brand name and just stressing on not falling for "is a sister concern" kind of statements.

Considering the only on-going reputed development on Old Airport road that I am aware is from Pride Picassa off 100 ft road so which location are you speaking of?
    CommentQuote
  • The project site is right opposite Total Mall on old airport road., adjacent to ISRO.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, I understand which construction you are referring to. I believe the construction is a typical local builder one and I had initially assumed it was going to be some co-operative housing society sorts where all flats are pre-booked.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SVMabhi,

Can you please give me a call on 9611544882? I also want to talk to you about this property.
    CommentQuote