Hello Folks,

We are looking at potentially buying a site in Ferns Cascading Meadows-phase1 in KR Puram. Some the posts on this are pretty old so I would like to re open and see if any folks here have any feedback on this. Here are some questions:

1. Current Price we got quoted is around 1600/Sqft for large sites. Thoughts on the price ?
2. Why is this Ferns layout way more lower than other Ferns layouts ?
3. Any known issues with sites here ? They say they are BDA approved ,but where can we confirm this ?

Any feedback from people who have looked at this place in the past or already own a plot here will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sandeep.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wow..1600...I purchased mine for 2200 per sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Prakash,

As I mentioned in the my post, the prices we are getting quoted are for very large sites and definitely for for smaller sites(30x40a and slightly larger) , the prices are around what you paid for.

I would really appreciate if you can help me out with some of my questions and your experience so far with the site. Is it easy to get loans for the site ? and what has been your overall experience so far ?

Thanks,

Sandeep.
    CommentQuote
  • It is an excellent location with future peripheral road to airport running closer to this location.we purchased a 2400 sqft plot. Unfortunately there is no loan for this plot.Located just opposite to the new high profile Hebron villas project
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Prakash..This really helps.. Do you know why is there no loan avbl from the banks ? The seller say's we might not get loans from nationalized banks but he assures a pvt bank loan ? Did you reach a nationalized bank and got refused ? Also what is the current status of the land , is it BDA approved , A Katha or B Katha?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by slickaxe
    Hello Folks,

We are looking at potentially buying a site in Ferns Cascading Meadows-phase1 in KR Puram. Some the posts on this are pretty old so I would like to re open and see if any folks here have any feedback on this. Here are some questions:

1. Current Price we got quoted is around 1600/Sqft for large sites. Thoughts on the price ?
    2. Why is this Ferns layout way more lower than other Ferns layouts ?
    3. Any known issues with sites here ? They say they are BDA approved ,but where can we confirm this ?

Any feedback from people who have looked at this place in the past or already own a plot here will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

Hi Sandeep - Please let me know if you are able to fetch any info on this layout.Appreciate if either you would call me on 9916911563 or post a reply on this page.

Thanks
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Ravi/Prakash/Sandeep,

I am planning to buy a plot in this medows....and being offered for Rs-2400 per sqft.

Is it worth buying at this price? Suggestions most welcome.

Cheers,
    Murali.a
    CommentQuote