Hi all

im planning to book a villa in peninsula prakruthi , i got the details last week and visited the site also, i have posted the link here

PENINSULA PRAKRUTHI A Celebration of life… SARJAPUR BANGALORE |

pls let me know if anybody already booked here??

regards
ram
Read more
109 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also interested in group buying. Please count me in..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snraju9
    I have verified my Villa property with Lawyer. My Lawyer came to Peninsula office for verifying all originals and he found everything okay. As per my Lawyer suggestion I went ahead and paid the 20% amount.
    Please let me know if any one initiated the process for SBI loan approval? Looking forward yo hear from you on this.

Hi Snraju, Can you Please tell me what was the final Price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi iyyerranga, samsona, snraju and others,

I have also booked a villa yesterday (19-may-2013) here in "Prakruthi Villas" and now have given my papers to lawyer for his legal opinion. will keep you all updated.

Meanwhile guys who already have booked, done with legal and paid 20% upfront money, do we have a common group or something somewhere of Prakruthi Villas then please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu2378
    hi snraju, can you please tell me what was the final price ?

i have attached the price list mailed by them, builder is quoting 55 lakhs for 30*40 villa, after negotiation i got the final price of 52 lakhs + registration

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=28466
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manu2378
    Hi Snraju, Can you Please tell me what was the final Price ?

Hello Manu2378,
    It was 56L but I negotiated for 52.5L. I booked before BMRDA approval for this layout and also I was interacting with Marketing person from Dec'2012. When I booked Marketing person told that, he was offering for me old price based on my earlier interaction. And also Marketing person has offered vitrified tiles in all 3 bedrooms + Kitchen + Halls and dinning. I have not negotiated further because when I went for negotiation only one villa left with 30x40 North East Facing. That one only I booked.

Let me know if you need any further information on this.

Thanks and Regards,
    SnRaju
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnycool
    Hi iyyerranga, samsona, snraju and others,

I have also booked a villa yesterday (19-may-2013) here in "Prakruthi Villas" and now have given my papers to lawyer for his legal opinion. will keep you all updated.

Meanwhile guys who already have booked, done with legal and paid 20% upfront money, do we have a common group or something somewhere of Prakruthi Villas then please let me know.

Hello Sunnycool,
    Congrats...as of now we do not have any group for sharing information regarding this project. It's good idea to have group, so that we can share the information. Shall we start yahoo or any other group for this project?

I have verified this property with Lawyer K.V. Hedge (BTM 4th Stage). He charged Rs 3000 and I found he is very good. He will give us his report only after verification of original documents with builder (he will come to builder place and verify the originals).

Thanks and Regards,
    SnRaju
    CommentQuote
  • let's join together

Originally Posted by snraju9
    Hello Sunnycool,
    Congrats...as of now we do not have any group for sharing information regarding this project. It's good idea to have group, so that we can share the information. Shall we start yahoo or any other group for this project?

I have verified this property with Lawyer K.V. Hedge (BTM 4th Stage). He charged Rs 3000 and I found he is very good. He will give us his report only after verification of original documents with builder (he will come to builder place and verify the originals).

Thanks and Regards,
    SnRaju

Hi snraju,

thats great so let's start gathering under a common forum/group so that we will know more about others and some common problems/issues if any.:)

I have also consulted one lawyer based out at K R Puram, it is nice also in a sense that we will have opinion of different lawyers from different locality.
    thanks
    Ashutosh
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • manish.xenisys11 months ago
      Hey Ashutosh. If i am not wrong are you the same person who worked/works for Flipkart and living in Peninsula Prakruthi? If yes i need to talk to you, we met in 2015 in Peninsula the time i was buying one of the villa however it didnt worked for me. I need some info about the property again as i might buy a resale one. can you please confirm over my email address ask@xentecs.com
      ? thanks
  • 56 lakhs for villa ? its tempting :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Pricing

Does anybody have idea about revised prices in this villa project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aswaroop
    Does anybody have idea about revised prices in this villa project?

As per I know, here is the link for latest price details.

http://mydreamhomes1..de/2012/11/prakruthi-luxurious-villas-at-sarjapur.html

Thanks,
    SnRaju
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks... has anybody booked recently? will this sarjapura develops in 2-3 years time?
    CommentQuote
  • Road connecting Sarjapur bus stand and palville

Originally Posted by aswaroop
    Thanks... has anybody booked recently? will this sarjapura develops in 2-3 years time?

Hi All,

I went to see Peninsulla palmville last weekend. The villas construction is in full swing. Rest everything looks fine. however i found that the road connectivity between Sarjapur bustand and the project is not good at all. There is some streach which is horrible and after rains its gonna get worse.

Is there any news or update on when this road will get constructed ?
    is there any alternate route if you are comming from marathalli or whitefield ?

Regards
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that the road which is bad is going to be widened, because its a by-pass road which connects to highway.

Swaroop.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates about sarjapura with regards to SABIC?
    CommentQuote
  • Had been to SABIC campus in sarjapura... its behind st.philomena's school in sarjapura..... this is positive thing about sarjapura for further growth......
    CommentQuote