Collapse

Prestige Royale Gardens, Prestige Group, Yelahanka, North Bangalore

Last updated: June 21 2017
79 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prestige Royale Gardens, Prestige Group, Yelahanka, North Bangalore

Thanks to Kumar who shared PRG latest slides. Here I attach for others to view as well
    PRG PPT.PDF

Comment

hi guys,

anybody has any news on the launch of this project?
      i have written a couple of times to prestige office but no response from them as of now.
      last what i heard was that the master plan has been approved and the balance approvals are being worked out.
      any update on this would be highly appreciated.

cheers/saugata

Comment

Hello members,

Any update when the project is abt to start and approvals. I still dint get any info on this

Regards
        Sudhakar

Comment

It is said to be launch on 15th August. All approvals are met.

Comment

How far is this project from ISRO layout?

Comment

Any idea whether this project is approved by SBI. Prestige people says it's approved but SBI branch said they haven't approved yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kn6305 View Post
                Any idea whether this project is approved by SBI. Prestige people says it's approved but SBI branch said they haven't approved yet.

Yes it is approved by SBI. Prestige has shared the approval letter received from SBI. If you need that PM me your email id and I can share that

Comment

Originally posted by sandym View Post
                  Yes it is approved by SBI. Prestige has shared the approval letter received from SBI. If you need that PM me your email id and I can share that
                  What is going rate in these days?

Comment

Hi All,

Just to let interested folks know that I recently booked a flat in PRG. I was in Bangalore for about 2 weeks earlier this month. Almost everyday I scouted around for projects/properties to invest in. Some highlights from my search:

- I started with South B'lore mainly e city I & II. I checked out Sipani, Mahendra, Saibya Senary.
                    - These projects are good however I found the distance to be a lot more than I expected.
                    - I was based in RT Nagar so perhaps that's why. The traffic would get really bad from Silk board onwards.
                    - Shifted focus to North Bangalore, was very impressed with Bhartiya city and also proximity to Manyata tech park which turned out to to be a much bigger IT zone than I had perceived.
                    - On first visit the sales guy quoted about 4590 psft at Bhartiya city, said they are waiting for approval for phase II. Asked me to give PDC with EOI for the flat and tower. Their model flat was amazing, interiors were pretty good.
                    - I visited Bhartiya again after 2 days with intention of booking but they had suddenly increased the price by Rs 200 psft and they expected the Municipal approval for Phase II to get delayed to August. I found this very irritating and unprofessional. Also, they expected construction to take 3 years plus to complete. This is their first project too as builders. I was really bugged and even though I liked their project a lot I decided not to invest. Their wavering minds, no approvals, etc. made me feel it was high risk.
                    - Then I checked out Mantri webcity, Mantri Energia but the price was too high for me and I wasnt very impressed with their team and their overall project. Model flat was decent.
                    - I then moved to Whitefield area and checked out Assetz Marq (Rs 4600 psft) and Salarpuria East crest (4400 psft). Model flats were ok but not as good as Bhartiya. They were willing to negotiate. Sales team was very nice at both.
                    _ Checked out Rohan Iksha, their model flat was the best I had seen. The whole concept of the interiors and the project was very different from all else. It was my preferred project but the price quoted was more than 5k psft, they had not yet received SBI approvals and I was informed there was some legal issue with the project, this stopped me from making an investment but I was all for it.
                    - Also checked Prestige Lakeside Habitat, very impressed with their build quality, design of model flat, etc. but price too high for me 5060 psft. Also, the approach road to the project was really bad. Team was quite nice as expected.
                    - Just before my time at Bangalore was coming to an end I came to know about Prestige Royale Gardens, Yelahanka. Went to check it out. I was very impressed by the fact that it's on the main road, about half hour from airport and half hour from Manyata TP. Just behind the project is the Air Force station which is protected land, right in front of PRG is BMS college. The price quoted was Rs 4400 psft, which was lower than almost all A Grade builders I had visited. All in all PRG to me was the perfect choice. Right on the main road which is scheduled to be widened in the coming months, North Bangalore which people told me is the upcoming area, Prestige quality and reputation and all major hubs nearby. The sales guy was really nice to deal with. I booked a 2.5 BHK on the second floor in the tower which is right in front of the main road.
                    - In my opinion from whatever search I was able to manage in my short time in B'lore PRG is a really good project with the right price.

I've got a lot of information from this forum which helped me in my visit to B'lore so I hope to give something back to the members by sharing my experience.

Thanks.

Cheers,
                    Farhan
                    Last edited July 30 2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Hi All,
                      I have purchased 2.5bhk in prestige royale gardens recently. Interested to know are you following any group on the discussion of latest progress on this project?

Best Regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X