X
Collapse

Blue Malibu by Aarna Builders Near Madivala Lake, BTM Layout, Bangalore

Last updated: February 14 2016
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Blue Malibu by Aarna Builders Near Madivala Lake, BTM Layout, Bangalore

Thanks Jaejae80.

Got their broucher at a recent housing expo. the location maps shows it to be very close to Madivala lake.
    Last edited February 15 2016, 01:52 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Whats the current status of this project? When i approached the builder 1 year back, i got the below answers.

1) 3300 psft
      2) Construction will start in 6 months time which is already over.
      3) Only Block B bookings were going on, he was not ready to get the bookings for block A, since he was not sure when the construction of Block A will start.
      4) I noticed a bad smell from the lake and this apartment bang on it. I could not imagine myself living there by closing all the windows to avoid the smell.
      5) Owner said that the drainage which goes closer to the lake will be covered with slaps so that the smell wont come to the apartments.

Look at all these prospective and goahead. Good luck.

Comment

Hi...even I was looking for this project. ..when I went to see this flat....I found cracks near the beam in top floor. ..crack from bed room to hall..when I asked builder he told it's because of heat in first year of building we find those in top floor. .even on 3rd floor I could see some water leakage s..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X