Last updated: March 2 2014
14 | Posts
5193 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skylark Arcadia Phase 2, Skylark Mansions Pvt Ltd, Whitefield, Bangalore

Dear all,

Can anyone give feedback on Skylark Arcadia Phase 2 Villas in today's context? There seems, not many discussions / threads on this property in the forum.

They are quoting 6250/- per sqft now?
    The location looks very rural as of now, though from the map looks strategic with proximity to ITPL, Sai Ashram, Hoodi junction, KR Puram, Old Madras Road - all of these located within 3 to 5 kms. What is the future of this area?

Will this property appreciate over next 3 years & to what extent?

Thanks.

Re : Skylark Arcadia Phase 2, Skylark Mansions Pvt Ltd, Whitefield, Bangalore

Originally posted by Blrlover View Post
    Dear all,

Can anyone give feedback on Skylark Arcadia Phase 2 Villas in today's context? There seems, not many discussions / threads on this property in the forum.

They are quoting 6250/- per sqft now?
    The location looks very rural as of now, though from the map looks strategic with proximity to ITPL, Sai Ashram, Hoodi junction, KR Puram, Old Madras Road - all of these located within 3 to 5 kms. What is the future of this area?

Will this property appreciate over next 3 years & to what extent?

Thanks.
    Seems like a duplicate thread. Check out https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t-stay?t=46242

Comment

Hi
      Thanks. Saw the earlier thread.
      I could only see one revert from you, but the query regarding the location is still unanswered.
      I also understand from your reply, you are one of the owners. Can u elaborate, when did u buy and what factors did you consider favorably to buy a villa here? Which other villa projects did you consider before buying this project?

Is the location good for such a big investment?
      What % of their villas in phase 2 are sold / unsold?

Also, I would love to hear from other members of this forum about their views, particularly about the location advantage / disadvantage.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi
        Thanks. Saw the earlier thread.
        I could only see one revert from you, but the query regarding the location is still unanswered.
        I also understand from your reply, you are one of the owners. Can u elaborate, when did u buy and what factors did you consider favorably to buy a villa here? Which other villa projects did you consider before buying this project?

Is the location good for such a big investment?
        What % of their villas in phase 2 are sold / unsold?

Also, I would love to hear from other members of this forum about their views, particularly about the location advantage / disadvantage.

Thanks in advance.
        We considered many villa projects in vicinity from chaitanya, prestige, adarsh, vaswani and some other builders on ashram road etc. but dint like either the villa or the layout e.g. some of them have exceptional beautiful layout but pathetic villa quality and plans.

Regarding location, I already replied in my earlier email. Its not a great location right now but is very strategic considering its vicinity to NH-4 and Whitefield road and other areas. Also, If everything goes as per CDP plans, it will be a great location

I dont have much idea about phase-2. I know in phase-1 there is still some 3-4 villas left.

Comment

The only disadvantage we saw was location and the road leading to the property. I know the builders promise that a 4 lane road is in the CDP plan etc. You could also look at prestige mayberry villas. The location is good though the per sqft price is a bit higher.

Comment

Thank your whitefielder for your prompt response.
            Are you saying, they still have few villas left unsold in phase 1?
            Will you have any idea, what is the price offered in Phase 1 currently by them?

My plans are to shift in next two years.
            So, If I buy a phase 1 villa now, can I expect someone to occupy on rent? If so, what rent can I expect per month?
            This is to just ascertain the merits of availing loan and buying a ready Villa vs Under construction.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks Sumanamine for your suggestion.

I also heard a lot about the poor approach road to Skylark Arcadia property currently and their promise of it becoming good shortly.

Have you purchased Prestige Mayberry Villa?
              Can u advise me what price did you buy & when. This will help me, negotiate a bit or atleast get the right price. Even if you have not purchased, did they quote any price to you earlier.

From ROI point of view, which property will fetch best returns over 5 years tenure - Villa or Row house or Apartments?
              I cannot choose a Plot, as I donot stay at Bangalore now and there are no caretakers.
              Also, between Whitefield, Sarjapur Road & Electronic city, which of the locations will fetch best appreciation?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks Sumanamine for your suggestion.

I also heard a lot about the poor approach road to Skylark Arcadia property currently and their promise of it becoming good shortly.

Have you purchased Prestige Mayberry Villa?
                Can u advise me what price did you buy & when. This will help me, negotiate a bit or atleast get the right price. Even if you have not purchased, did they quote any price to you earlier.

From ROI point of view, which property will fetch best returns over 5 years tenure - Villa or Row house or Apartments?
                I cannot choose a Plot, as I donot stay at Bangalore now and there are no caretakers.
                Also, between Whitefield, Sarjapur Road & Electronic city, which of the locations will fetch best appreciation?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Dear Whitefielder & Sumanamine,

Would appreciate your revert.
                  Thanks in advance.

Comment

Dear Whitefielder & Sumanamine,

Would appreciate your revert.
                    Thanks in advance.
                    Not sure about the rental part. I know close to 15 owners have already moved and living happily. Also few of the school buses do come inside the campus to pick and drop kids. I guess that should be sufficient to convince any rental prospect, thou I am not aware of any villas being rented currently as most of them are still busy with interior works.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X