Sort by :
Filter by :
- PRR mapOriginally Posted by appumailHi,
From the news ,
Seems PRR(Peripheral ring road) work will start soon. Anyone has more news about this?
Has anyone have the initial PRR detailed plan? Or can direct to any online resource.
I heard that the road to huskur from hosur road will be widened and eventually it connects sarjapur road. The present condition of this road is pathetic :(
Will it be part of PRR? Or PRR will align along the chandapur - dommasandra road?CommentQuote0Flag
I heard the peripheral ring road approval has been given.
Is this good news for electronic city?CommentQuote0Flag
- good news for ecity, whitefield, yelahanka and other areas in between, but only if it happens ultimately.CommentQuote0Flag
- There seems to be no proper co-ordination between BDA and NHAI.
When NHAI was ready to take up this project under the scheme Bharatmala pariyojna, Bengalurians felt happy. But unfortunately, the project is again dropped on the shoulders of BDA, one can expect at what pace the project would take-off.
Only the time will tell whether this is going to be a dream or ever come to reality.
- Hi All,
1. HAS PRR been rejected for Bharat Mala Project.
2. Satellite Town Ring Road has replaced PRR in Bharat Mala?
3. STRR a replacement for PRR?
Thanks in advance for your replies. Any news on this will be highly appreciated.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any news on this ?CommentQuote0Flag