Hi

Skylark is charging 4750/ sqft and Assetz east point is charging 4800/ sqft.
Any feed back on these builders. I am looking for 3 bhk in whitefield and ORR areas.. Any good suggestions..?

Pls help! Thanks.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Assetz east point is a better location with 8 lane ring road in the front and access to huge campuses.

Skylark is also good but in comparision it does not mark upto Assetz.

U shud also see the site and flat layout and then choose what fits u best.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Gaurav.
    Any other good projects on ORR and whitefield? I am looking out for more options.
    I am looking around 4000 to 4400 / sq ft

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Jain12,
    have u checked Assetz Daintree project....does anybody knows current rates psft of Daintree and 3BHK availability...

I am also looking for a 3BHK apt in ORR and whitefield areas..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vicky

I have asked them to mail me the details. As soon as i get it i will forward it.
    Have you looked at any other project? Apart from these two, I also saw vaswani reserve, salarpuria senorita, saket callipolis, nitesh flush meadows , etc - either too expensive or location din suit me.. you can have a look at these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Assetz East Point should be good between both the options. Only thing is, East Point came with a pre launch during Mar.12 @3900-4000/ and their construction is not yet started as per my understanding.
    CommentQuote
  • yes you are correct about prelaunch rate of assetz east point. But now they are charging around 4800 /sq ft :(

I am yet to visit the site, but i have heard that the road which leads to that is very narrow and at night the area is very isolated.. Is this true?
    CommentQuote
  • Since there are many projects coming in that road; we should assume a lot of activity after 3-4 yrs. Regarding roads; try to see both the side i.e. ORR and Sarjapur road, you will get a idea. Do you have any info when they are going to start the construction?
    CommentQuote