Hi,

Has anybody invested in Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody by Total Environment located at Whitefiled, Bangalore? Any idea on the price now ?

Thanks.
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi TE is quoting 1.9 cr for three beds (smallest apartment) in this project. Is this correct? Someone in the thread mentioned 1.5 cr. Does it mean the price went up 40 Lakhs in four weeks????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by barrav
    Hi TE is quoting 1.9 cr for three beds (smallest apartment) in this project. Is this correct? Someone in the thread mentioned 1.5 cr. Does it mean the price went up 40 Lakhs in four weeks????

1.5 cr was the basic cost only and not the final cost.

This basic cost of 1.5 crore was offered at 1.2cr last year. So price has increased by 30+ lacs even before launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav2k101
    1.5 cr was the basic cost only and not the final cost.

This basic cost of 1.5 crore was offered at 1.2cr last year. So price has increased by 30+ lacs even before launch.

Hi,

I have heard from someone (unable to back that up) that the initial lower price was for a lower spec'ed plan and the price was increased later after all plans were upgraded to higher spec.
    I am not able to contact the above from the source from whom I got this info. Any confirmation or otherwise from knowledgeble source, welcome. :-)

If true, then the 30+ lac gap may not be that big.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody (PoaRR)

They have a "lower" spec called Orange and a higher spec called Purple. I believe the rates in recent posts are for Purple spec (including my posts).

sent from my SIII using tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sreddi
    Hi,

I have heard from someone (unable to back that up) that the initial lower price was for a lower spec'ed plan and the price was increased later after all plans were upgraded to higher spec.
    I am not able to contact the above from the source from whom I got this info. Any confirmation or otherwise from knowledgeble source, welcome. :-)

If true, then the 30+ lac gap may not be that big.

Correct. Initially they were smaller sized ones with lower spec and the base price was 1.2 I reckon. Now the specs and size have been increased and the base price too is around 1.5Cr as somebody pointed out.

Also you can't just compare this price with other builder's offerings for below mentioned reasons

Customizable
      Includes 10-12 years maintenance cost
      Lot of hard furnishing + Modular kitchen (Worth 10L+)
      80% loading (CA/SBA)
      Unmatched quality
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by milestone
    They have a "lower" spec called Orange and a higher spec called Purple. I believe the rates in recent posts are for Purple spec (including my posts).

sent from my SIII using tapatalk

No. All circular units are Orange spec. That did not change. Villas and other bigger units are Purple spec.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks everyone for your info.,thoughts and time and efforts. @milestone thanks for your site visit and feedback.

I am seriously considering taking up an apmt.in this project.

@sreddi, Did you book a unit in PoaRR? If yes connect up with other owners using poarr@googlegroupscom
    CommentQuote
  • hi Madhu,

Thanks for the clarification on the price gap at initial and later stages. I believe the size has increased from 2,058 to 2,442 SQFT by which the base price also moved from 1.20 cr to approx. 1.50 cr.

Also, yes I have booked one unit in circular tower.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sreddi,
    Can you please let me know the all inclusive price of 3 BHK. How about the availability?. Can you please share the floor plan and spec?.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi newbunny,

I believe the circular Apmnts (3 bhk) is about 2.25 cr. but , please check with TE directly. I think the circular units are available. I do not have latest info., best to contact TE directly for pricing, availability, specs etc. Expect that the project will be launched in a about a months time.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • poarr@googlegroupscom.com is working? I have an apt at POARR, and I was in the first few who bought.. its almost 2 years now since I gave the booking cheque ..
    CommentQuote
    hi Madhu,

Thanks for the clarification on the price gap at initial and later stages. I believe the size has increased from 2,058 to 2,442 SQFT by which the base price also moved from 1.20 cr to approx. 1.50 cr.

Also, yes I have booked one unit in circular tower.

Cheers

Welcome to the neighborhood :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Madmax79,

The POARR group is very young and active. Hoping like minded owners like yourself join in to grow the group. :-)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody having any idea on the asking price of L40 type apartments, including the step-up apartments?
    CommentQuote
  • Am living in a TE apartment. Though not seen or considered any other projects in Bangalore, am told by friends that TE is the best quality product and good to deal with. Glad to be with TE.
    CommentQuote