Any one have booked at Sundhi desire by Mookambika Builders ? One of the best quality construction i have seen on Beger Road In a well developed area, BBMP approved, no deviation and legally Good( I have verified by my layer) G+10 Floors, with all basic amenities.

any opinion from experts here ?

sunidhi desire | The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land!
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is price psft ??
    CommentQuote
  • In my search i have been to this place recently, as you said construction in a full swing i think already built up to 5th floor and quality also OK, legality i do not know, Since it is close to koramangala, HSR and also to electronic city via begur road can be considered and price also reasonable compare to others since construction already came up to 5th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debibains200
    what is price psft ??

3400 they quoted when i visited but after nego: it came up to 3200
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sramprasad
    3400 they quoted when i visited but after nego: it came up to 3200

yes the advantage with this even car park also included in the base price builder is not charging car park separately .
    CommentQuote
  • wow, construction not even complete and people have claimed it to be of best quality. website is on wordpress, rate mentioned there itself is 3200. what a publicity stunt...:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanonnet
    wow, construction not even complete and people have claimed it to be of best quality. website is on wordpress, rate mentioned there itself is 3200. what a publicity stunt...:bab (59):

im not a builder agent :-), i had been to site construction is good, he is finishing the apartments in first , second floor etc, even 2 apartments are almost ready ( not a model, actual apartments itself on the first floor, all inbuilt flush, jaguar, wall-mount sanitary etc, finishing also not bad , when i go there builder quotes 3400, i do not know 3200 may be a launching quoting price . but open for negotiations.
    CommentQuote
  • Be Carefullllllll

Dear Buyers,
    Please understand that lot of Agents/Builders/Promotors, Paid RE Gurus and Marketing people come on this forum and do their advertisement.
    It may be for a very good project also.
    Check the % of carpet area not just rate in PSF.
    Consider the service taxes ( must be 3.09% only).
    Check VAT. should be 4%,
    You may be cheated here. check BWSSB and KPTCL charges.

One more thing, for a multistory i.e. more than 7-8 floors, % carpet area must be more than 80% and for G+4 it should be very close to 80%.

This builder is hardly giving 72% or even less. These are the places where builder make huge money..

Happy buying.
    Sumitra,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitrananda
    Dear Buyers,
    Please understand that lot of Agents/Builders/Promotors, Paid RE Gurus and Marketing people come on this forum and do their advertisement.
    It may be for a very good project also.
    Check the % of carpet area not just rate in PSF.
    Consider the service taxes ( must be 3.09% only).
    Check VAT. should be 4%,
    You may be cheated here. check BWSSB and KPTCL charges.

One more thing, for a multistory i.e. more than 7-8 floors, % carpet area must be more than 80% and for G+4 it should be very close to 80%.

This builder is hardly giving 72% or even less. These are the places where builder make huge money..

Happy buying.
    Sumitra,

I do not know how sumitrananda is claiming about 80% Carpet area, i have been searching an apartment from past 1 year all high-rise buildings are having carpet area(excluding Walls) is of 72,73,74 % not more than that. and if you go to sobha, purva, prestige etc are having 68 to 70 only. including walls i am getting 80 to 81% in all cases.
    most of the builders show not wall to wall calculation in the brochure but including walls,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by johnbrit
    I do not know how sumitrananda is claiming about 80% Carpet area, i have been searching an apartment from past 1 year all high-rise buildings are having carpet area(excluding Walls) is of 72,73,74 % not more than that. and if you go to sobha, purva, prestige etc are having 68 to 70 only. including walls i am getting 80 to 81% in all cases.
    most of the builders show not wall to wall calculation in the brochure but including walls,

Dear johnbrit,
    I cannot give examples of builders and their projets providing 80-81% Carpet area {excluding wall }. If I do so, I will be considered an agent/builder here.

with best,
    Sumitra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitrananda
    Dear johnbrit,
    I cannot give examples of builders and their projets providing 80-81% Carpet area {excluding wall }. If I do so, I will be considered an agent/builder here.

with best,
    Sumitra.

hmm.... few days back i had been to one of the project by KB paradise( Kataria Builders), same case as you said price is very low but the carpet area is not even 70% as per my calculation. in that 3 balconies one utility , what you get inside is very less. and balcony construction charge actually less but every builder try to give more balconies and try to make huge profit
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sumitra
    Are you sure the Vat is 4 % and Service tax is 3.09 %.. One is the builder is quoting 10% as VAT and 5 % as Service for a RTM flat..

Can you provide any details on this..

Regards
    Naveen
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote