Dear RE members,

I have visited Springwoods layout opposite to Nisarga layout in Bannerghatta road to purhcase an resale plot.
Currently they are quoting 1200/sq for 50x50 corner plot facing towards park.
I am looking for an investment purpose for the period of 4 - 5 years

Is it worth to invest in this layout and do we get a good appriciation in this area ?

Looking forward for your valuable feedback

Thanks
Read more
81 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • awaiting your response siva
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot, is it possi to share the site nmbr?

i hav logged in to the face book page - waiting some one to admit me in....
    thanks Mr kuppenahalli;
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have a site in springwoods layout purchased in 2005 (DC Converted Area). I am quite happy with the maintenance and security in the layout.
    I visited the site after 3-4 years. the condition of layout is still intact. I do not know the rate prevailing there.

There is a manager by name Mr.Prakash who is taking good care of the layout.

I tried to join facebook group. Admin need to accept my request.!

Warm regards to all.
    CommentQuote
  • HI everyone,
    just researching on buying a home in Spring woods by MDS projects. Could anyone please help me out if it is trustable or not. Someone have posted that there is a case on spring wood's and the bank loan was rejected due to this. Is it true is?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Johnap636 months ago
      I visited my sites last year. I have 2 sites in DC converted area bought in 2007. Maintenance has been excellant and it seems to be an excellant place for retired people as well as office goers..
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Johnap636 months ago
      I visited last year my two sites. Maintenance is excellant. Good place for retired as well as office goers.