Please suggest the options.
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you are looking from a Top Grade Builder, your budget wont be enough....

1. UniTech's Uniworld Resorts
    2. SNN Raj Neeladri
    3. Ajmera Infinity new Block
    4. Prestige Casabella
    5. Purvankara's Infinity
    6. Sriram Signia
    7. Patel Smondovilla

all are quoting more than 3500/sqfeet

Other options are
    1. Aratt Requizza
    2. Mahendra Elena

These guys per sqfeet charges are less but the 2bhk area is more than 1400sqfeet pulls the budget to 40Lakh plus...

Else you need to look on the small apartment clusters flourishing in Ecity....
    If you are interested, can give more details...
    CommentQuote
  • sancity,

You mentioned project "5. Purvankara's Infinity" where is this project located or you meant to say Ajmera Infinity ?
    CommentQuote
  • Purvankara's Infinity

Is it between TaeguTec and Audi show room in EC?
    CommentQuote
  • Keerthi Royal Plams: 3250 PSF
    CommentQuote
  • @zhakaas

As jaejae80 mentioned, its in hosur road in between in Jain Road (Hosa Junction) and Konappa Agrahara (Ecity Phase 1 entrance)

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.866598&lon=77.6573806&z=18&l=0&m=b

Both Purvankara Infinity and Ajmera Infinity is quoting around 3500.. But Ajmera is 2 year old project with all things in place... Purvankara is in construction phase.....
    CommentQuote
  • Ready to move flat in Electronics City

Originally Posted by sancity

Dear sancity,

I am looking for a 2/3 BHK flat in Electronics City which will be ready to move with-in 6 months.

And my budget is 50L all inclusive.

I Have shortlisted some of them with the help of internet search (i will visit both the sites tomorrow).

1] Prime City (Aqua Block), Electronic City Phase - 1.
    2] Prakruthi Solitaire Phase-1, Ananth Nagar, Electronic City.
    3] GK Medows in phase 1
    4] Aakruthi Amity in phase 2

Please give me the feedback/suggestion about these.

Also please let me know about other projects which will match my requirements.

Thanks in advance,
    CommentQuote
  • Just FYI due to lesser sales Gk Meadows is ready to negotiate a lot. Just keep that in mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Himagiri Regency also in pre launch and it should be between 35Lak to 40 Lakh but i can see the construction already started........ I have seen some bad comments internet about them so better check by visiting previous projects and talking to the tenants..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joshmachine
    Just FYI due to lesser sales Gk Meadows is ready to negotiate a lot. Just keep that in mind.

Thanks joshmachine,

I visited GK Meadows today.

Sales guy negotiated till 2900 psf. Is that a fair deal?

As per the Sales guy there are 20+ apartments are still available.

Any comments / Reviews on GK Shelter Pvt. Ltd. They are a member of CREDAI Bengaluru.

Thanks....
    CommentQuote
  • Hint: look at the website for the quoted cost
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sancity
    If you are looking from a Top Grade Builder, your budget wont be enough....

1. UniTech's Uniworld Resorts
    2. SNN Raj Neeladri
    3. Ajmera Infinity new Block
    4. Prestige Casabella
    5. Purvankara's Infinity
    6. Sriram Signia
    7. Patel Smondovilla

all are quoting more than 3500/sqfeet

Other options are
    1. Aratt Requizza
    2. Mahendra Elena

These guys per sqfeet charges are less but the 2bhk area is more than 1400sqfeet pulls the budget to 40Lakh plus...

Nice to see Uniworld Resorts on the top of the list!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr. Mathew,

Did you find GK Meadows good? You visited it right.

I could not find any single completed project from their website. Is this their first? Please let me know if you know anything on this

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kothak
    Hi Mr. Mathew,

Did you find GK Meadows good? You visited it right.

I could not find any single completed project from their website. Is this their first? Please let me know if you know anything on this

Thanks.

Compared to the other under construction projects in ECity Phase 1, I felt GK Meadows is good. But personally, dint like the location. So finally booked a flat in Prakruthi Solitaire in ECity Phase 2. Meadows is not their first projects, they already have 2 other apartments in Kudlu village.

I am not sure about the construction speed, when i saw in March last floor was raising.
    CommentQuote
  • Electronic City, Bangalore’s information technology (IT) hub that has brought distinction to the State, has got “Industrial township authority” status, paving way for tycoons to secure administrative powers over the area, including collection of property tax.

Electronic City becomes the first industrial area in the State to come under the jurisdiction of the “industrial authority.”

Tycoons to rule Electronic City
    CommentQuote
  • I think uniworld resorts is the best project in electronic city

Only , it will cost you way above 35L
    CommentQuote