Please suggest the options.
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Electronic City to get industrial township status

Latest news :-

Tycoons to rule Electronic City

Is this good news or bad , for those invested in residential apartments in Elecgtronic City?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by professor63
    I think uniworld resorts is the best project in electronic city

Only , it will cost you way above 35L

Do you really own a flat in uniworld resorts?, the price list from their website says 3800/ sqft http://www.unitechgroup.com/pdfs/uniworld-resorts-bengaluru-pricelist.pdf, and the smallest simplex unit is 1910 sqft. means the basic cost itself is more than 70L!!!!! Pls correct me if I am wrong or you are talking about a different project:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sancity
    If you are looking from a Top Grade Builder, your budget wont be enough....

1. UniTech's Uniworld Resorts
    2. SNN Raj Neeladri
    3. Ajmera Infinity new Block
    4. Prestige Casabella
    5. Purvankara's Infinity
    6. Sriram Signia
    7. Patel Smondovilla

all are quoting more than 3500/sqfeet

Other options are
    1. Aratt Requizza
    2. Mahendra Elena

These guys per sqfeet charges are less but the 2bhk area is more than 1400sqfeet pulls the budget to 40Lakh plus...

Else you need to look on the small apartment clusters flourishing in Ecity....
    If you are interested, can give more details...

Have you guys explored Pride Pristine apartments,,better than patel or SNN or Sriram anyday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pmenonc2d
    Have you guys explored Pride Pristine apartments,,better than patel or SNN or Sriram anyday.

Ajmera is cubby,pigeon hole flats beset with water woes!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I'm looking for apartments in the range 30-33 Lakhs in Ecity Phase I. All the major builders' projects are beyond my budget. Looking at one of those smaller apartments with 20-30 Flats after Ajmera in Neeladri Nagar. Has anyone bought an apartment in this area ? One builder is quoting 2700 Psft. Also, how much can we pay for Car parking, Electricity, Generators etc in addition and What is the standard registration cost ? Please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Marck,

Can you please let me know the name of the builder so that even I can also visit the apartment as I am also in the same boat and looking in the same price range and can't afford big amount as I just checked one more project who is also quoting 2700 psft with BDA approved near E-City Doddathogur, Bangalore
    CommentQuote
  • DO check metropolis pristine. I have booked one.It will come at this rate
    CommentQuote
  • please let me know if anyone has any feedback about Charvi Square apartment at 16th cross neeladri nagar,e-city. they are quoting 2750 psf. Flats and plan looks really good.
    CommentQuote
  • where exactly it is,any amenities are there ?
    CommentQuote
  • please find the project details at Location
    CommentQuote
  • Hi VBBLR,

I was mentioning about this apartment only in the earlier post.

The only issue is the roads in the area. Just visit there in a rainy day from Wipro side and the condition was quite poor. Also, it's Panchayat approved as many other projects in EC.

Can you PM me your contact details so that we can discuss this further ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi marck11,
    i am not sure how to send private msg. i am new to this forum. Could you send me your contact details. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • marck, I just came across your option. Look before you leap.Check further,don't rush in blindly. It is my honest advice.
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK, nobody has decided anything yet. Anyway, please post charvi square project related details here so that everyone will be benefited.
    CommentQuote
  • Details

Originally Posted by rambler
    marck, I just came across your option. Look before you leap.Check further,don't rush in blindly. It is my honest advice.

You mean you had been to the place physically ? I have not decided anything yet. In fact, the EMI calculation has already put me in backfoot along with the scope rising Interest rates in the coming months.

BTW, what is your opinion on this project in general ?
    CommentQuote