Hi

Has any body heard of the project Tranquil Towers by Dhruti Infra.
I am interested in buying in this project but haven't heard anything about the developer. Senior members please help.

One thing i noticed is that project is in prelaunch from a long time(atleast june 2012 till today), Does this signify some problem ?

I have attached the brochure of the project.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No Response even after so many views :(

The project is in whitefield and quoting 3250 basic...
    CommentQuote
  • I heard about this through my friend , saying they are going to start shortly
    CommentQuote
  • Tanquil Tower

Originally Posted by yogesh23
    Hi

Has any body heard of the project Tranquil Towers by Dhruti Infra.
    I am interested in buying in this project but haven't heard anything about the developer. Senior members please help.

One thing i noticed is that project is in prelaunch from a long time(atleast june 2012 till today), Does this signify some problem ?

I have attached the brochure of the project.

Hi....did you get any feedback on the Tranquil Tower...bu this time, they might have started construction??
    CommentQuote
  • Good Project

Have taken a 3bhk in this project.They have explained that the delay is due to Peripheral ring road which is passing through this project.Construction is in full swing.
    CommentQuote
  • Tranquil Towers

Team of IIT, IIMs in field of infrastructure who built great concrete monuments( in Emirates I hope) are coming up with this venture at a value price with high potential of growth.30% cheaper price of Dhruthi Tranquil Towers compared to branded builders but with same or equal quality is tempting
    CommentQuote
  • @Saideepthi, Pls let me know the price you booked it. They are quoting 3550/sqft.
    What are the pro and cons for this venture.

Originally Posted by SAIDEEPTHI
    Have taken a 3bhk in this project.They have explained that the delay is due to Peripheral ring road which is passing through this project.Construction is in full swing.
    CommentQuote
  • We booked flat for 3425 per Sq.ft .The construction quality is good they delayed in the beginning due to ring road but now the work is going very fast.So expecting to be delivered on the specified possession date.I felt like there are no hidden charges and everything is transparent
    CommentQuote
  • Questions

Hello,

It will be very helpful if you could answer the following:
    1). Any specific reason why this project was affected because of Peripheral Ring Road.
    2). Is there a Google group of buyers.
    3). How is the road from Forum Value mall to this project.
    4). What is the stage of construction and what is the completion date.

Thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

They actually acquired 5 acres,because of the PRR road initiated by the government,where exactly it passes and markings for the road thats why the delay which has been told by the management when I visited their Office.And the road from forum value mall is good and less crowded.Construction has been started and by 2015 December they will give the possession.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • pradeep.hema4 months ago
      I also took apt in 2013. But they haven't handover the flat. They keep on postpone the dates. Do you face the same issue.

Thanks,
      Pradeep