I purchased a villa plot in Confident Antlia 6 project last year. They have made some good progress when I recently visited the project. I have following questions

1) Is it a good investment to hold on? if yes , why?
2) Overall what are the prospects for Sarjapur area in terms of development in coming years?
3) Would Sarjapur area develop in next 3 to 5 years to such extent so as to be able to reside in the locality
4) Also any opinions about the builder.

I specifically did not like their green space ratio as its less and the club house is being built in a relatively small area. I purchased it without doing much research. But now I wanted to research and exit if required.

Any advice and inputs would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • confident antlia six google group (confidentantlia6)

Join (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/confidentantlia6) confidentantlia6 owners only group for discussions confident around antlia six plots
    CommentQuote
  • I come to know the group chairman has given a written commitment to the owners of Antlia -1 that Club House and Commercial will be completed by 2013. But with current progress it does not seems to be possible. Commercial should be constructed near the entrance and Club House would be shared among all owners in the entire enclave. As per the sale agreement Rs. 1 Lac is collected from all owners for this facilities but delivery is getting delayed. Whereas Confident Atik is getting a small Club House which is already constructed even that being a latter project for them.
    CommentQuote
  • Club House work not progressing

Any idea what has happened? No progress with Club House Construction in last 2 months !!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote