Last updated: May 14 2020
45 | Posts
12418 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JRK Gardens Virani Builders T C Palya Road Bangalore

Dear All,

I recently came across (through an aquintance) called JRK Gardens by Virani Builders, located at T.C Palya Road, Bangalore. 240 units of 2BHK and 3BHK.

It is being offered at a price of Rs. 3000/sft. Location looks to be good. Its close to Manyata Tech park, MG Road etc etc.

Has anyone heard anything about this project? Is the builder known? I am not able to find anything on-line and would request if someone can provide any info. It will be really helpful. This is there website - http://www.eduplanner.in/Builders/?q=home

Iam not in India so not able to personally visit and find out.
    Last edited February 3 2013, 09:11 PM.

Re : JRK Gardens Virani Builders T C Palya Road Bangalore

Hi Anish,

I also visited to the JRK garden site. They started the work for one flat.

This project is joint venture by one Andhra Builder & Virani builders (The owner is from from Gujarat).

I couldn't get any reviews or info. about this builder from internet.

Discussed with the Andhra builder, he has more than 15 years experience and already constructed more than 10 apartments in Bangalore (Kagadaspura, Kundanakalli etc). All are small projects (around 30-50 units in the flat)

Not sure about their quality, delivery, Bank Approval, etc..

Please let me know, if you done any analysis about this builder and share your feedback.

Comment

Hi mgmk,

Thanks so much for your reply. At least I now know that there is something happening. Well I have not done much research/analysis about this project but believe that the location is very good and expect the price to rise gradually.

I am in touch with the sales guys of this project and I will try to obtain the bank approval. They are saying that project will complete in 2015, so we have well over two years.

Comment

Legal opinion on JRK Garden

I have booked two apartments.I am taking legal opinion.My advocate has asked few more documents 2 weeks ago.Hope the virani builders will provide them soon.
        Dr.Laxman

Comment

Dear Dr. Laxman,

Thanks for the info, you have provided some confidence to me. Do let me know the outcome of the Legal opinion.

Comment

Hello Dr. Laxman,

Have you got all the approved documents from the builder? Have you enquired about the "Future project" in the empty spaces over there? Have you taken any statistics about builders before booking? I am not getting any information in the internet.

Regards,
            Ajay

Comment

Hi folks,

Could you please tell me where exactly the project in TC palya? Hw far from KR puram Railway station? Hw far from Ramamurthy Nagar Junction i mean from Outer Ring Road?

Hi Laxman,

Since you booked apartment with them, will they able to provide Commencement Certificate and Occupancy Certificate for their project . Actually speaking, Legal Verification from Lawyer should have this question towards the builder.

If Builder is able to provide CC and OC to buyers, he must be very good builder and it shows his non-deviated construction(at least 5-10% is acceptable).

Please enquire about this with the Builder and let me know. I am also interested in this project . I ll make visit soon.

Regards
              4madsun4

Comment

Hi Every one,

I was been offered an flat of 3 bhk in this builder's group but when i just verified all the paper's pf the project everything was legal and i took a opinion of my advocate he told me that i can go head with purchase 3 bhk flat in this JRK gardens . If the project is been approved by SBI, Axis , ICICI, Lic Housing , HDFC we can purchase the same . Do pls tell me that can i go ahead . Have any body applied loan for this purchase of the flat .

Comment

Before you proceed, just ask the builder about hw much % of Deviation in his contruction? will he be able to provide commencement Certificate or not!!!

Comment

Hi ,
                    I am also planning to book an Apartment , could you please share your number with me so that I can get some Advise :-)

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X