JRK Gardens Virani Builders T C Palya Road Bangalore

Last updated: May 14 2020
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : JRK Gardens Virani Builders T C Palya Road Bangalore

Hai Guys

I visited these project seems to ok in location but price seems to be high end i want to go head with these property.

fmlaxman

Can i have the Update of Legal is it ok or any issues are there. because one of my friend has planned for apartment in that area but he taken the booking amount back because advocate told him most of the land near to Anandpura is getting the legal issue in documents and I would Like to know whether any issue in the legal of these property.Kindly update me your legal reviews so that i can take a call on that.

Plus of these property

*No common wall
    * BBMP approved
    * Amenities

MInus of these property

*Land which these property is lying have lot of legal issues
    *Approach Road is not good
    * No cavery water ( As water is a big issue in Bangalore we have to Think twice)
    *No Completed Projects of Virani Builders in Bangalore ( They are telling some other name Dont know can believe or Not or what they are telling is true or Not)
    * They are telling with in 2 years but the no of employees i seen working is not more than 20 Nos So i Hva ethe doubt on the dead line As i need to pay the EMI.

Guys these is My feed Back About the property after visiting guys you people also please post your views so that we can take a decision soon.Also guy we can think about going as group where we can get good negotiation with these builder.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeers Guyssssssssss

Ravi shankar
    Last edited July 23 2013, 01:12 PM. Reason: garmattical mistake

Comment

Hi,
      One of my friend visited this project and he is showing interest to book a flat there.
      I am planning to visit them soon and if all goes fine may book a flat also...
      Would be grateful if i get some more update about this project?

Any group buying planned ?

Comment

Originally posted by ravishnkr View Post
        Hai Guys

I visited these project seems to ok in location but price seems to be high end i want to go head with these property.

fmlaxman

Can i have the Update of Legal is it ok or any issues are there. because one of my friend has planned for apartment in that area but he taken the booking amount back because advocate told him most of the land near to Anandpura is getting the legal issue in documents and I would Like to know whether any issue in the legal of these property.Kindly update me your legal reviews so that i can take a call on that.

Plus of these property

*No common wall
        * BBMP approved
        * Amenities

MInus of these property

*Land which these property is lying have lot of legal issues
        *Approach Road is not good
        * No cavery water ( As water is a big issue in Bangalore we have to Think twice)
        *No Completed Projects of Virani Builders in Bangalore ( They are telling some other name Dont know can believe or Not or what they are telling is true or Not)
        * They are telling with in 2 years but the no of employees i seen working is not more than 20 Nos So i Hva ethe doubt on the dead line As i need to pay the EMI.

Guys these is My feed Back About the property after visiting guys you people also please post your views so that we can take a decision soon.Also guy we can think about going as group where we can get good negotiation with these builder.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeers Guyssssssssss

Ravi shankar
        Hi Mr Ravi. i went to this jrk gardens project. It was a huge piece of land. i have liked their amenities and the green space they are providing. what i came to know through the builder is as per the govt rules they have to leave only 13 feet as the set back but they have left nearly 70 feet. Also the deviation they are claiming as 0%. I am seeing lot of projects since 2 years and got bit knowledge about all this. the projects which ever i have seen are having no set backs like this project. the pictures about the landscaping in the brochure is very good but i dont know they will give like that at the end. always builders say some thing and do some thing else. if they give that much landscaping, i will love it to have. i have seen the cons which you have published and discussed about them with the builder and i got the following answers.
        The tiltles of the property is very clean, when i went to this project, i have taken my uncle who is a senior advocate in the high court. he has seen the papers and told they are very clear. he also told me that if the LIC, SBI, HDFC and Axis banks are approved means it leagls will be very clean as this many banks the builders cant manage. if any wrong things they do, they will catch it and they will not give the aproval. My uncle told that they LIC APF approval which is the top most approval in LIC which gives for NO Deviation projects in LIC.
        i have seen that there are 3 approach roads for this project and it seems good.
        the cauvery water is there till the gates of the project houses. my uncle and myself asked the house owners and checked that they have the cauvery water. when they give the possession in 2015 May, i think we will get the water. also i have enquired about the bores. they have got 4 bores. in 1 bore they have got 550 depth only water which is really good. i think because of the nearest kr puram lake.
        i am doubting about the price per sq feet is only rs 3400/-. One of my friend has enquired near to their project a small builder who has constructed 84 apartments called ashwini homes. their 2 bhk is coming around 45 lacs with no amenities. this people are telling 1134 sq ft 2 bhk all inclusive at 46.7 Lacs with lot of amenities. how can they give it? also there is no negotiable price they are saying. is there any thing we need to suspect them ravi? do u know any other big project similar to them? do u have any idea about the pricing? this wek end i am taking my parents to finalise as they are telling that the prices are going to increase. please reply if i need to take any questions to the builder... plese help and give me some suggestions.

Comment

Madhu, I have sent a friend request to you, can you please accept it. Can i also call you regarding the same project JRK gardens?

Comment

Hi All,

Any kind of new movements in this project? Eager to know more about this property. Had a visit, it looks a very good project.

Comment

Hi All,

I booked 2bhk flat in JRK Garden, I got Legal opinion as positive. as of now I have positive opinion on these project.
              please share your views too...Any body have legal opinion for these project?

thanks
              Ganitha

Comment

• amit3349
                amit3349 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi tganith,
                Can i have your number please. I am planning to buy a 2 bHK in JRK garden which is builders flat. only 4 flats are available from the builders side it seems. should i buy i this flat. I had talked to Arshad who happens to be sales guy.

Regards
                Amit Singh

Its 3-4kms from Ramamurthy nagar signal(Tamarind restaurant) , which is on outer Ring road.
              Also from KR puram railway station it will be 5kms, there are 2-3 shortcut roadss to go to KR puram even by using 4-wheeler.
              I am not sure about the project - builder details.I only know its location.
              Petrol pump, ATMs, super markets (more, reliance fresh), small restaurants are near by.

Comment

Originally posted by fmlaxman View Post
                I have booked two apartments.I am taking legal opinion.My advocate has asked few more documents 2 weeks ago.Hope the virani builders will provide them soon.
                Dr.Laxman
                hi dr.laxman I have booked 3bhk in jrk gardens I saw u also booked 2 apts in that same project can u please give ur number becoz we can make one group fr any help or about construction

Comment

Good to see lot of interest

Hi All,

It's good to see some interest over this project. I have booked a 3BHK in one of the 4 blocks which is gonna start last

Some of you have already booked flats in this project and good to see few possible future neighbors

The pros which some of you have highlighted are the reasons why I was initially interested in this project and booked my flat during the pre-launch phase.

I visited the site in August-13 and saw work was going on at low to normal pace. No great shakes.

I just hope that they complete the project by 2015 as promised.

Can someone tell me what kind of rentals can we expect from a 3BHK and 2BHK in this particular area.

Comment

Hi Friends,

Could some one help me to get the legal opinion on this project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X