Total apartments : 1500
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No Info about this project on company website
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhandarkar1
    No Info about this project on company website

Pashmina planning to do pre launch in coming few days.
    CommentQuote
  • Site location on wikimapia
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Right next to dumpyard...
    CommentQuote
  • If the launch price is 3000 psqft . Then my rating is 1 out of 5 for this pre launch. Extremely pricey for this location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhinew
    If the launch price is 3000 psqft . Then my rating is 1 out of 5 for this pre launch. Extremely pricey for this location.

Seems that place is bound to get lot of activity in future and in next 3-5 yrs the returns will be great.

Comparatively , Prestige Tranquility is better prices at Rs 3500/- sqft considering that the work has already started and again as a brand it gives an edge to Pashmina which has not completed any project in blore.
    CommentQuote
  • its quite gud location and price is also gud.i m about to book.pls guide me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitrrastog
    its quite gud location and price is also gud.i m about to book.pls guide me.

Appears good for small budget
    CommentQuote
  • This area can see a massive development as many big builders are launching the projects. i have a flat here which i wish to sell. anyone interested please call me at 9737424890. i am quoting 2800/- i will bear the transfer charges. i had booked here 1 yr back.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saumitri,

I am interested in purchasing, could you let me know if this still available for sale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Affordable 2 bhk flats and apartments for sale in Bangalore

Pashmina brookwoods offers affordable 2 bhk flats for sale in bangalore in best amenities in prime location of bangalore and accesible to major it companies.

Below are some points which could guide to purchase flat over here.

1. If you are looking for 1 BHK apartment ( investment purpose or budget limitation), the is one of the good project. As you know most of the project does not have 1 BHK.
    2. Sale-ability of 1 BHK is less compared to 2 BHK. However, rental demand is too high.
    3. Post 5 year, I am sure it will be a nice place and it will give decent rental return.
    4. Its a clean road (no encroachment) which connect to BIAL cargo road.
    5. Scheme is quite attractive. Base price of ~ 14.5L if you booked now. You will end up in saving ~2.8 Lac as interest (14L X 10% X 1.5 years) is paid by builder.
    CommentQuote