Hi,
We are considering buying a 2BHK approx 1300 sqft in Trinity meadows Sarjapur Road.
The society is nearly 12 years old, so we are not sure how well maintained the society is.
What is the feedback for this society and how much should a 2BHK be bought for?

--flat4blore.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Small complex and very well maintained. I would buy it for future redevelopment scope. One of the oldest projects in the area. I am guessing the flat will be spacious with bigger rooms then normal. Whats the asking price and why is the seller selling ? Next door Mantri is selling 3 beds for over 1cr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshyahoo
    Small complex and very well maintained. I would buy it for future redevelopment scope. One of the oldest projects in the area. I am guessing the flat will be spacious with bigger rooms then normal.

Good to hear. Yes the rooms are big. Need to figure out the other details.
    So do you suggest this flat should be bought for purely investment perspective?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think its a good option, considering its a 12 yr old building, and will have a huge maintainence expense. Still if you are considering, the price as per commonfloor should not be more than 55 lakhs for a 2 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • did you finalized flat in trinity meadows ?? what the final price at which you got the deal ?
    CommentQuote