Ittina Mahavir, Ittina Group, Electronics City Phase 1, Bangalore

Last updated: October 2 2020
16 | Posts
5395 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ittina Mahavir, Ittina Group, Electronics City Phase 1, Bangalore

I'm looking for a flat in E City Ph1. I came across Ittina Mahavir apartments in Neeladri road. Any idea about this apartment and the builders?
    I heard that their rates are cheaper than the adjacent ones. Any particular reason for this?

Re : Ittina Mahavir, Ittina Group, Electronics City Phase 1, Bangalore

Originally posted by karthipk View Post
    I'm looking for a flat in E City Ph1. I came across Ittina Mahavir apartments in Neeladri road. Any idea about this apartment and the builders?
    I heard that their rates are cheaper than the adjacent ones. Any particular reason for this?
    One of the first apartment started construction on that road about 9 years back and still construction going on ..... never ever think of this building, very poor construction , apartment mortgaged to many banks and pawn brokers marwari's and private financiers etc. and more over its joint venture and builder is selling landowners share illegally. if you want trouble in future go for this.

Comment

@johnbrit
      Thanks.

I'm looking for a ready to move in apartments in E-City Ph1 and had this as an option. I'm just shortlisting the options through internet research.
      I also came across Prime City by Prime Estate Developers & Builders Pvt Ltd. Any idea about this?

Comment

@karthipk

Dont go for Ittina Mahaveer where my friend is struggling for big time. First you do detail research on the developer and their other projects and customer feedback...

PrimeCity is not by any reputed developer and the project launched couple of years back and still there are lot of vacant flats and rates are also almost same. To get more information visit Primecity apartments 4-5 times and analyze the quality and get some first hand feedback from residents.. Also do legal verification properly before going for it... Dont haste and think that it will be sold out.. Also there are lot of other options in electronic city at the same price range....

Comment

there is also project by name SRK SILICANA any idea how is the construction & is it fine to buy?

Comment

@sancity
            Thanks for your comments.
            I have been researching about the builders in the web. While ittina has poor reviews, prime city has no reviews at all.
            Wanted to know what people in this forum think about these builders.
            Since I'm looking for ready to move in flats, the options are lesser. At least it seems to be.
            I will shortlist few and visit them this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by gupt99 View Post
              there is also project by name SRK SILICANA any idea how is the construction & is it fine to buy?
              SILICANA is a better option in terms of quality and builder. Also there is Samruthi Suites and Restaurant and many shops adjutant by... What rate you are getting it and what is your budget?

Comment

@sancity
                Thanks for your comments.
                I have been researching about the builders in the web. While ittina has poor reviews, prime city has no reviews at all.
                Wanted to know what people in this forum think about these builders.
                Since I'm looking for ready to move in flats, the options are lesser. At least it seems to be.
                I will shortlist few and visit them this weekend.
                Hi Karthik,

Dont be haste and do more research and there are many options available in Ecity Phase 1. More time & research now will give more happiness over years.... By the way what is your budget and post the current rates of Mahavir and Primecity....

Comment

quoting ~ 3500 per sq ft it is high?

Originally posted by sancity View Post
                  SILICANA is a better option in terms of quality and builder. Also there is Samruthi Suites and Restaurant and many shops adjutant by... What rate you are getting it and what is your budget?

Comment

@johnbrit
                    Thanks.

I'm looking for a ready to move in apartments in E-City Ph1 and had this as an option. I'm just shortlisting the options through internet research.
                    I also came across Prime City by Prime Estate Developers & Builders Pvt Ltd. Any idea about this?
                    Even i have a similar requirement of yours, please let me know if you have finalized one.

am looking for a 2bhk apartment within a range of 900 to 1100 sq ft and should be ready to move in

Thanks,
                    Udaa

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X