Dear esteemed forum members,

i am considering an investment in the above prelaunch, however a bit hesitant considering the debacles HN had in their other projects in Blore. I am looking at this as an investmnet, is this a good choice?

Thank you

john
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi,
    it may be good but still i am thinking.

thanks,
    Chandra
    CommentQuote
  • They are quoting 5800 psqft and floor raise of 58. other charges are steep too. they have invetor options too which brings down the psqft rates. Overall an expensive project, but i am drawn by HN quality and style. and ofcourse location. negotiation on, lets see where i get
    CommentQuote
  • well,i came to know today they are expecting launch in 12 or more months time and locking period of 2 years. and on top of they quating 5800 that is same as for other builder in that area whose lanch is sooner than this. i hope u getting what i mean!
    CommentQuote
  • Agree, Chandra. I am worried about the delay as well, Plus their additional costs are too high, I am prepared to pay some premium for the HN Quality, but their delays& problems in other blore projects worry me. What are the other options in herbal area that will not break my bank? Everything I went through seems very high rates in herbal. Any suggestions on other projects welcome
    CommentQuote
  • dont have preference at the moment you may want to drop me a line on kumar.chandr@gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • 400+ views and only one with a view? come on guys...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by johndavis
    400+ views and only one with a view? come on guys...

Another option is to purchase a decent size plot and construct your own villa. Potential for appreciation will be much higher than buying a constructed villa. Moreover you can construct according to your taste and needs.
    CommentQuote
  • Chandra, sent you a mail, please check

Gopinathpcg, any options you ae awe of in Hebbal area gated plots?

cheers

John
    CommentQuote
    Chandra, sent you a mail, please check

cheers

John

Manyata Residency

If ur looking for Row Houses try sobha city
    CommentQuote
    Chandra, sent you a mail, please check

cheers

John

If you can wait for at least 5 years you can purchase plots near the airport. There are several gated communities with all amenities including shopping mall, schools, hospitals etc
    CommentQuote
  • My plan is long term investment, 5 years+. However i see very few value for money offers in that area. grateful if you can suggest value for money propositions if you know any. Thanks
    CommentQuote
    My plan is long term investment, 5 years+. However i see very few value for money offers in that area. grateful if you can suggest value for money propositions if you know any. Thanks

Ozone Urbana is one good choice for long term.
    They are planning a huge development - both commercial and residential.
    You can purchase a plot and construct your own villa for about Rs 1 Crore or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani Glengate

Even i am considering this option. Any feedback / thoughts / suggestions. What are the alternate options which can be considered at these rates. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • You all can also look at :

1. Sobha Canvas plots (gated community) near Sobha Life style
    2. Prestige misty waters
    3. Karle Zenith starts at 1.65 crs
    4. Sobha city
    5. Brigade Altamont
    6. Hiranandini Glenn Gate Hebbal
    7. Bharitya city
    8. Brigade Orchards

more options available in premium segment
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani Glengate plan change and current status

I had looked at Hiranandani Glengate in Aug-2012 and was given the price list (attaching here).. As per this, I think they had only 3 & 4 BHK planned at 6700/- but now when I look at the other sites price is different (5800/-) and also they have only 2 & 3 BHK.

Did they change the plan for this project and reduced the price? Also, I appreciate if anybody has update on approval status of this project.
    CommentQuote