Hello Guys,
I was reading about JR Urbania and Aishwarya homes (Royal park avenues). Both are located in the same area and the prices in Aishwarya homes are around 1000 psft where as in JR Urbania its around 1666 psft. Any reason for such a big price difference ?

Regards,
Sharat Joshi
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sharatjoshi
    Hello Guys,
    I was reading about JR Urbania and Aishwarya homes (Royal park avenues). Both are located in the same area and the prices in Aishwarya homes are around 1000 psft where as in JR Urbania its around 1666 psft. Any reason for such a big price difference ?

Regards,
    Sharat Joshi

Although they appear to be in the same area, location has some difference. Urbania is located right next to suryanagar PH2. It is connected to Chandapura anekal road by a 150 Ft road (As claimed by JR, You will have to independently verify this).
    On the other hand, to reach Royal park, you have to go through the Marsur village road which is probably 60ft wide. And marsur village road ends near the Govt Primary school. After that, the approach road is not clear and a narrow road leading to this layout goes through an agricultural field owned by someone else.
    When I did ask the marketing guys about this, they claim an alternate approach road and Peripheral ring road and so on. All this is on paper and might eventually become true. But what exists today is what it is. I was in the same dilemma earlier and eventually opted for JR.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, Any idea the about the current price of Aishwarya Royal Par
    CommentQuote