69 | Posts
25201 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Serenity Golden Gate Properties Sarjapur Road Bangalore

Hello guys,

Please give me your opinion on this.

G and C consultants from Bangalore is offering a 2400 sq ft land in golden serenity project at Sarjapur road for 48 Lakhs. The location seems good, on the road after Dommasandra junction.
    They demand full payment today. The layout of golden serenity is not yet approved. They claim it will be approved with in a month.

On handing over a full payment on cheque made in favour of golden gate properties, they give a indemnity bond of the sale agreement and a buy back offer with 50% appreciation in 18 months. They will give future dated check.
    They are not able to give the plot number now on agreement. They say I will be given preference on layout approval

Does this offer sound legible or reliable?

Please give all your inputs. I have to a make decision.

Are golden gate properties reliable?
    Last edited July 2 2015, 10:20 AM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Golden Serenity Golden Gate Properties Sarjapur Road Bangalore

Even Im so confused ! Im going ahead and investing in their apartment project! Cheque will be cleared today!!! Let me know if u too r going ahead! It seems like a lot have of people have been benefitted with their prelaunch offers!

Comment

check mouth shut or other forums for golden gate reviews...

Comment

Yeah, but its all same with even large developers. Still people are going for the brands! All the top builders have either 1 or 2 stars in review! So don't know whom to trust!!!

Comment

Prevji can you please contact me at very soon.
          Last edited February 23 2015, 12:57 PM. Reason: Stated personal details

Comment

Hi,
            I am also considering to buy a 30x50 plot in golden serenity. Please advice me if I should go ahead with my decision.
            Vecody and Prevji- can we connect to each other? I am buying this for my own use and plan to construct a house soon after approval. What about you guys?

Comment

We bought a 2400 sqft plot for 36 laks september of last year. we had to make full payment and got a indemnity bond and a post dated cheque for 54 lakhs for march 2014.

Comment

Sumanamine, how does this work i wonder, how can anyone give such assurance of return...do you know anyone who encashed the cheques already?

Comment

I think they expect the price to go up by then. They said we can either get a 2400 sqft plot at the mature time or we can get the money back. The reason we invested is, we thought, even if we do not get the money, atleast we will get the plot.

Comment

I also wanted to buy this place, to build a house in couple of years. The location is very attractive. But After legal opinion, I have decided to buy it, after the approval, as they claim they will get it in 2 weeks time.

It seems they sold it for 36 lakhs, 6 months bach and the want 48 lakhs now????

you can contact me in my email, if you want to.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X