Any one on the forum who has availed the pre-launch offer at Confident Adonis?

I visited their site last week and was impressed by the location and feel that it has a very good potential in the future ( ~10year horizon ).

Apparently their pre-launch price was 1350/- psft for the first 24 customers.
Have some queries like ...
Wanted to know of if someone has signed up with them? Did you get to see the plan? How about the documents? What if there are some issues in the document due to which one decides not to proceed with the investment? Will there be a full refund?

Thanks
Haque
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I have booked a site today .Will be getting the papers by next week for legal verification.
    Plan is already available on the site else you can ask for the availability copy with Confident guys.
    CommentQuote
  • I feel it is too high rate for this area. around 15 km from airport.
    CommentQuote
  • @Vivek congratulations and thanks for the response. I guess you get to choose the site of your choice.
    @vins.. Though it seems far, I personally believe the area has tremendous potential. Off course one would need to wait for at least five years + to see the gains..
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please highlight what are the factors for potential to get a good growth on this property?

I am looking for BIAPPA approved layout for long term investment(5-10+ years)..only issue is that I am out of India and will be in BLR in Jul 2013 for short visit.

Fellow members please help with your valuable ideas and suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • anyone know current state of Adonis
    CommentQuote
  • Currently there is only partial fencing done for the layout. Looking at the progress in other Confident layouts, I felt comfortable to book it on the pre-launch day. I booked a plot, and my planned investment period is 5+ years.
    Most of the east facing plots might have gone already. Even for some people who came on 23rd Feb morning did not get plots of their choice. By 6am, there were so many people at their BTM office to book plots.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited devanahalli when i was in india few weeks back
    And i too feel location is quite isolated and price is too high.
    If you spend around 1350,you will get layouts around ferns aspen heights.
    And those layouts are on the road connecting to airport west gate and well before airport and opposite to all these financial city,airport sez etc.Having said that i dont want anyone to just take my words and jump into those properties right away.Go or send someone from your family to any layouts.
    Also look at the width of roads and if its approachable from main road etc.
    Also look at their reviews on mouthshut
    http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Confident-Group-Bangalore-reviews-925597825

And all the cheesy reviews rating 5 star are fake and by that same group people.Use your commonsense to find out which are real and which are fake.
    some people think they are most clever in this world but its exactly opposite.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siteskr
    Currently there is only partial fencing done for the layout. Looking at the progress in other Confident layouts, I felt comfortable to book it on the pre-launch day. I booked a plot, and my planned investment period is 5+ years.
    Most of the east facing plots might have gone already. Even for some people who came on 23rd Feb morning did not get plots of their choice. By 6am, there were so many people at their BTM office to book plots.

People looking to book site at 6am is very strange and uncharacteristic..Are people buying properties or booking train's tatkal seat. If there is SO MUCH Of demand then as a builder I will price at at 1750 and not 1350 :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • One more thing, if all the east facing sites are gone then it means at least half of the project is sold in one day so now first 24 discount is gone so what is the price now and appreciation in a day
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure what was the price yesterday (yesterday their ad was showing base price as 1399/sq ft, but that must be for west facing plots). On the pre-launch day, price for east facing plot was 1450/sq ft. Corner plots and park facing plots were selling at a higher value. Today, their web site is showing the status as "Phase 1 sold out".

Regarding people booking plots at 6am, whether you like it or not, that is a fact. Whether the decision was correct or not, only time will tell (5 to 10 years).
    CommentQuote
  • Please let me know your number, I have also booked it I would like to talk to you or mail me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekd
    Hi,

I have booked a site today .Will be getting the papers by next week for legal verification.
    Plan is already available on the site else you can ask for the availability copy with Confident guys.

Please let me know your number, I have also booked it I would like to talk to you or mail me
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone got the documents or done legal verification for Adonis?
    CommentQuote
  • Yahoo group Confident Adonis

Hi,

I have created yahoo group for the people who haved booked plot in Confident Adonis. Feel free to join confident_adonis yahoo group.

Regards,
    tintel
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

You can join in below group get more information and to get good rate from developers by booking in group.

Bangalore-North-Property : Bangalore -North-real estate property
    CommentQuote