Last updated: May 17 2014
9 | Posts
3344 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info required about BC City project by Venus properties Bangalore

Hello guys,
    a new comer to this forum, has just starting exploring options if I can really have my own home in Bangalore(for last 8 yrs I didn't think so and so never even tried).
    Ok, Opposite to KHB Surya City Arch there is a road (towards left when coming from Chandapura Circle), with-in 100 mtr is a railway crossing, immediately after that a right turn and some 300-400 mtrs take you to the site named BC City by Venus properties. Its a 16 acre project(BMRDA approval # LAO/99/2010-11) with around 240 odd residential plots of different size. The price they are quoting is 1500 and is negotiable.
    These guys told that they have done similar layouts in out skirts of Bangalore but surprisingly I couldn't get much information on those ones on this forum.
    Guys please help if
    1. this is a known builder to any of you
    2. Rs 1500 per sqr ft is reasonable considering the fact that it is around little more than 1KM from Chandapura circle.

Regards
    Setu

Re : Info required about BC City project by Venus properties Bangalore

Hi!
    Even I checked the location but have a doubt will there be development in that place.

Comment

Well there is hardly any doubt about the development at Chandapura-Anekal road, that too at around 1 km from chandapura circle, now this project is like 600-700mtr off the main road, so certainly it will not be as much developed.
      But my main question is about the builder. I am still not able to authenticate the builder. I approached few banks but they are still in process of getting clarification for this project.

Comment

I visited this property last week. This property has potential if the developers develop as promised with all the amneties . They are laying roads . I am also intrested in this project and evaluating . Is there any body who has purchased recently and what is best rate I can close this.

Comment

b c city

b c city means byregowda n his son chetan who are formed the lay out and they are very rich, and this property was taken by mine baron santosh lad, all titles are clear and definately it will fetch very good returns. vevenus is real estate agents they are marketing this plots like other agents, even dreams gk have agreed to market the sites. mail me for correct pricing

Comment

Originally posted by subramani196 View Post
            b c city means byregowda n his son chetan who are formed the lay out and they are very rich, and this property was taken by mine baron santosh lad, all titles are clear and definately it will fetch very good returns. vevenus is real estate agents they are marketing this plots like other agents, even dreams gk have agreed to market the sites. mail me for correct pricing

Hi, Can you please provide me your email id as i am looking to buy a plot with BC City or you can mail me the pricing details to santosh.chincholi@.com

Comment

Hi Santosh,

Can you give your phone number or email id. I'm planning to buy a plot in this project and need more details.

Vaibhav

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X