Hi,
I have been looking around for projects in Bangalore to purchase a 2/3 bhk flat. I have shortlisted Mantri Serenity / Sobha Forest view. I have a budget of around 80 lacs.
Any feedback on the above projects and also any suggestions on projects that are within my budget. I would prefer areas around Kanakpura Road/Sarjapur road
I am presently based in Hyderabad and would eventually move to Bangalore, hence the property that I buy should be able to give me a decent rental income until I occupy the flat.
Thanks
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ramesh25
    Hi,
    I have been looking around for projects in Bangalore to purchase a 2/3 bhk flat. I have shortlisted Mantri Serenity / Sobha Forest view. I have a budget of around 80 lacs.
    Any feedback on the above projects and also any suggestions on projects that are within my budget. I would prefer areas around Kanakpura Road/Sarjapur road
    I am presently based in Hyderabad and would eventually move to Bangalore, hence the property that I buy should be able to give me a decent rental income until I occupy the flat.
    Thanks

Mantri serenity location is better out of these two in terms of location. Its located closer to kanakapura main road. It will have a Mall and a multiplex and is much closer to konankunte cross where in metro Ph1 is scheduled to operate by end of 2014. It will also have a metro station at a distance of < 1 km in phase2 (ISKON gokulam and vajrahalli stop). I am not aware of the floor plans of these two projects and which of these is VFM, its up to you to compare them and come to a conclusion. But in terms of location, Mantri serenity is clearly ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • You can also look at:
    1. Prestige Ferns Residency Harlur Road
    2. Godrej ecity electronic city
    3. Prestige Casa Bella Electronic city
    4. Ajmera infinity electronic city
    5. Assetz East point behind Intel ORR if you can stretch a bit
    6. Vawani Reserve -do-
    7. Confident Leo Harlur Road
    CommentQuote
  • I visited both the projects last December. I totally agree with AvinashR. One more point is that Mantri price is increased quit a bit and it may not be a good option for investment purpose. And distance to metro wise, both are not walkable distance. You know what i am trying to say. Mantri is little congested when compared with Shoba.
    And Shoba forest view has a factory right infront of it. When i asked about it to the sales guy, his response was "Really, i am not aware of it and i never seen it". Any small kid can notice a factory, but not the sales guys. There is something fishy about this. Do check about this factory and let us know. Even i am interested to know this.
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha developer marketing people act as if they are God and people come to their office for a "darshan".
    But have to admit that construction quality wise Sobha will be definitely better than Mantri.
    Mantri's location is better. But the road where Sobha project is located will connect to BDA 6th phase..but still may be a long way off.
    Need to decide on what is your preference
    CommentQuote
  • mantri is a better investment as township yield better returns than normal apartments
    CommentQuote
  • naveeenru : Please let us know what price you got. And the flat number.. I am assuming that you would have got very goood deal , as you are promoting this builder in every post :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dinkarghosh
    Came across a portal called where different projects can be rated based on a number of parameters, have a look.
    This way one can get a bird's eye view of how good or bad a project stacks against the other. Maybe it will help in distinguishing the better ones out of the lot. Info on the given project can also be found.

Where??????????????????????
    CommentQuote