test test test test
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what are you testing buddy ???
    CommentQuote
  • I posted some new topics but i was not able to see those, so wanted to make sure... the website is functioning...

Sorry for Spam...
    CommentQuote
  • I wrote this topic 4 time and submitted, but it was not get posted here... So hope God gives good mind for website admin to approve by topics here..

Hello All,

I am a techie working in Bangalore in a reputed MNC from past 3 years. I was looking to buy a property in bangalore from past 2 years but got fed up with the price tags and the quality of areas and construction.

For junk apartments in junk areas in bangalore the price starts at 25 lakhs and goes up to 80 lakhs. Independent houses price range from 30 lakhs in out skirts to 1 crore, 2 crore etc....

Say you are a techie earning 7lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum-- after the tax and your house hold expense you will be able to not even save 3 to 5 lakhs per annum..

People will think when you own a house, your problem ends, but I say after seeing my fellow techies and friends after buying property your patchtic time will start, you need to pay hefty EMI's for your life time and which will destroy your peice of mind, as you know due to recession ans etc there is no security if you are a techie.

No one in this world can rescue if your job goes wrong and if you need to pay hefty EMI's...

And also the Documents produced by builders and property owners 80% of them will produce fake documents...

Also BBMP is a Corrupt agency, which can register you any property if the builders and property owners bribe them... so dont fall into well and spoil your one and only life the god has given you...

It's my Sincere request that dont pay unrealistic prices for properties...

Come lets unite for a good social cause and we Techies, engineers and business men will unite together and make a aspecious decision not to buy even single property in bangalore for next 2 years..

If we do that it will be big revolution against unrealstic prices for junk properties ans this will automatically bring prices drastically down...

Builders and property owners must beg for the buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

I am a techie working in Bangalore in a reputed MNC from past 3 years. I was looking to buy a property in bangalore from past 2 years but got fed up with the price tags and the quality of areas and construction.

For junk apartments in junk areas in bangalore the price starts at 25 lakhs and goes up to 80 lakhs. Independent houses price range from 30 lakhs in out skirts to 1 crore, 2 crore etc....
    CommentQuote
  • I am soory to tell this this not the transparent website... They wont post any sincere topics that is against Real estate builders and Price hike...

I lot my hope in this website..
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think so, u can easily post any thing. but I know that there is some prob in this site :)
    CommentQuote
  • try posting a smaller post and then edit it and make it a big one.

PS-> post = relevant post :D
    CommentQuote