Hello Friends,

I'm planning to book plot in Rhymer Easton (pre-launch) project, which is coming up next to DPS whitefield by Rhymer Corp.

Do you have any feedback about Rhymer Corp?

Regards,
Mukesh
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Mukesh,
    What rate are they quoting now? did they got BMRDA approvals yet? I was looking at this project 3-4 months back.

Regards,
    Vicky.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vicky,

Current quoting price is 1899/-. What was the quoting price at the time (3-4 months back) you were looking at it?

As per them BMRDA approval is expected around aug.

Any particular reason you didn't go ahead with this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mukesh,
    I think price quoted was close to 1600 psft. Some points which made me hesitant to go ahead are:(this are my views and may not be correct)
    1. Not heard much about Rhymer corp
    2. This project is not listed on their website. Also their website has only 2 projects. So they look new in real-estate business. Moreover Rhymer is only a marketing company I guess.
    3. They were asking for 5 lakhs booking amount, which is very high
    4. No BMRDA approval yet (they were saying it as pre-launch so this may be fine).
    5. 1600/- psft in that area looks high to me. This stretch will take 3-5 yrs to develop, not much happening in the surrounding areas.
    6. Project is situated in a low lying area. The road was like 20-25 feet above the land. On the other side of the project I could see a small pond of water. Hence it might have problems in rainy seasons.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing your thought process.

My major worry is that not much background details available about Rhymer Corp. Moreover as you mentioned there is not much constructed property built by Rhymer which we can go and check.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Did anyone visit the site ? I would be interested in investing in the project if the site and location is good.
    Regards
    BloreInves
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I know this project and the developer pretty well. They are genuine people and have started this new project which is a little different in class. Earlier they used to plan and market for other developer but this project they have taken the initiative. The development is coming in a upcoming locality, yes it will take time to see the development but this is a long time investment.

Majid
    CommentQuote
  • Rhymer Easton group mail ID

Hi Guys,

Here is the group list where where you can find all people who are interested / booked Villa plots at Rhymer Easton. Please add this group in case you are interested and wanted to book Villa Plots at Rhymer Easton. After adding yourself start posting your experiences and concerns or any news related to this project. The group ID is https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/rhymer-easton
    CommentQuote
  • Something seems to be wrong with this project. Different marketing companies are promoting this under different names from more than year. Guys who booked might want to crosscheck again. Google out and check for this under google groups.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dnarendra20
    Something seems to be wrong with this project. Different marketing companies are promoting this under different names from more than year. Guys who booked might want to crosscheck again. Google out and check for this under google groups.

Hi Narendra,

Can you please list down the names of marketing companies? and the different names?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked plot 85
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dhilip,

I contacted the marketing guy, they are telling that the plan is not yet finalized then How did you booked plot no 85. How much money you paid for this? Did you checked the property paper?
    CommentQuote
  • He showed me the updated plan and he is ready with the agreement. I paid 2 lakhs and needs to pay remaining 4 lakhs as advance.
    CommentQuote
  • I have crores stuck up in this god damn project and the developer, Sait isn't returning my money. I caution all of you, save yourself and invest elsewhere! I'm done with being patient.

Also, to all of you recommending this developer, shame on you! your either being paid or most likely a part of the outfit itself!!!!
    CommentQuote