All big builders with lot of -ve review

Last updated: April 20 2013
3 | Posts
1397 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All big builders with lot of -ve review

People are going for brands like purvankara,shriram,confident ......lot many

But if you start searching for any of these big builder reviews..they are horrible

whatever the project we select,if i want see any reviews...could find lot of -ve reviews only

Re : All big builders with lot of -ve review

the reason is i feel when anyone face some problem then he/she will surely come to internet and complain but if all ok very few people comment

Comment

Hi,
      Yes, it's true. Everyone has a some negatives. To me, it is very specific to individuals and specific projects but, it should not be generalized for every projects from the same builder. Once we enter into a project with a builder, we can just hope that the builder complete the project correctly as per expectation and all deals becomes hassle free. I think TRUST makes a important part here.

regards
      debojyoti

Comment

It is ok if they are small builders and upcoming one's.
        But how come for big builders,people will be paying lakhs of more money compared to market price..but still they wont deliver.
        i have seen one thread of so called top class builder purvankara,one guys house is flooded with drinage water :O
        check for all big builders shriram,salarpuria ......and all..you will find hundreds of -ve reviews

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X