Last updated: October 24 2009
4 | Posts
1534 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Individual Khatha

Hi all,
    I'm looking for Individual House in 30X40 site. I have a offer in Ramamurthy Nagar, where the price is 35 Lakhs including ground floor.

but, the owner says he *donot * have khatha in hisname. However, he says he can get me loan from Private Banks. He says that the property can be registered.

What is khatha, How much it its important than sale deed?

Can I go ahead with this deal ?

Thanks,
    Karthi

Re : Individual Khatha

Land at NRI Layout

Hi,
    I would like to buy a land at NRI layout,Ramamurthy nagar. I'm struck where the seller says, he does not have Katha and says once BBMP takes over the place you would have to pay the betterment charges to obtain the Katha. He also said the land can be registered in my name.

What is the risk in buying a long without Katha .. there are quite a few houses in this layout and i believe none has Katha.

any sugessions is highly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by rsank1 View Post
      Hi,
      I would like to buy a land at NRI layout,Ramamurthy nagar. I'm struck where the seller says, he does not have Katha and says once BBMP takes over the place you would have to pay the betterment charges to obtain the Katha. He also said the land can be registered in my name.

What is the risk in buying a long without Katha .. there are quite a few houses in this layout and i believe none has Katha.

any sugessions is highly appreciated.
      I am no expert but mentioning I have been advised by knowledgible folks.

Stay off if there is no Khatha certificate. Khatha confirms that the official records have you listed as the owner. Else it may or may not be classified as clear titles..

Comment

by the way what is the land rate per sq. ft. ?
        Pls can you share your research about nearby land rates?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X