I have purchase a site 30*40 in Raja Gardenia layout in uttarahalli, Bangalore.

One big site of 4600 sqft (101) was divided into three (101, 101/A, 101/B) and two of the portions (101/A, 101/B) were sold and one part (No.101) is retained by the selling company.

The original mother site has A khatha, BDA NOC, Taxes paid upto date but betterment charges were not paid.

Since Nov 2012 I have been struggling to get my khata done for my portion. Initially I was told by the BBMP officials that if we pay betterment charges for whole of the area 4600 sqft they would be issuing the khata. After spending a lot of my time and energy in convincing the other two owners to pay their part of the betterment charges, now the BBMP says that they WONT bifurcate khata unless it is bifurcation of land is with in the family.

They have also told me that they we move our khata application to their higher up officers, but if they reject then I wont be getting my A Khata ever.

I have met Assistant Revenue Officer and Revenue Officer in this regard. But it is the same story I have to listen.

Dont BBMP birfurcate the KHATA???

Please help me with your suggestions or experience. What should I do?... whom should I approach...?
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Facing same issue

I am facing the same issue. Would appreciate if you could update your post to let me know (a)if were able to get a resolution and (b) if so how.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • any update on this issue
    CommentQuote