Right now,I am living in chennai and few of my friends suggested me to buy a flat in bangalore as RE is stable in bangalore and prices are cheap compare to chennai.

Please suggest me some reputed builders and areas which is easily reachable to all major IT parks.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Near Electronic City

You can consider the Electronic city area, as it is booming and already more than 2 lakh IT people working in this area and slowly shifting for convenienience. Also once the 10 lane express highway to silk board is completed, prices will be double. Some of the details are updated here and will be updated with all properties in coming days..
    CommentQuote
  • the best to invest is on outer ring road which give you a very good return on investment
    CommentQuote
  • which one is preferred out of

1. Electronic City
    2. Whitefield
    3. ITPL

Which one is pricier ?
    Which one is easier to rent ?
    Which one is better as investment ?
    CommentQuote
  • No good schools around IT hubs

One general problem, I see in all these areas are schools are much costlier. Reason being, many good schools around electronic city, whitefield, ITPL are international schools and many schools are from builder itself. Even though you spend bit less on land, you will spend more on school expenses.

Any one noticed good schools with average fees with CBSE, ICSE syllabus around electronic city, whitefield.

School ratio compared to Residence ratio is less around IT hub. with CBSE, ICSE syllabus around electronic city, whitefield.

School ratio compared to Residence ratio is less around IT hub.
    CommentQuote