Dear all,

Am considering a 3BHK at keerthi Surya Shakti Towers on ITPL Road, immediately after Hoodi Circle. The project is in pre launch and is expected to launch in another month or so, with completion towards end of 2015. Pre launch at ~4100 per sq ft (negotiable).

Does anyone have prior experience of dealing with Keerthi Group - I am informed this project is a joint development between Keerthi Estates and Surya Shakti Greenlands (who own the land). What is the quality of construction, adherence to promised features / amenities / timelines with respect to this builder? The project is supposed to have some commercial development in the front (office space / retail) with 2 residential towers behind the commercial space. Has anyone booked in this project or has any relevant feedback which would help the decision?

Also considering Mahaveer Maple, however this one is at ~5000 per sq ft. Great location 300 mtrs after Kundanahalli Junction on Varthur Main road, but a 3 BHK is a bit too expensive. Mahaveer promises some high end specs on this project as this is one of the 2 "Platinum projects". One issue with the project is a high tension BESCOM line through the project.

Any feedback on either of the 2 projects / builders would also be appreciated.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi friend

did u book in suryashakti greenland project?? were u able to get some details abt this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepak_P
    Hi friend

did u book in suryashakti greenland project?? were u able to get some details abt this project ?

Hi Deepak,
    No I did not book this as I found another property much closer to Phoenix Market City albeit at a higher price (Rohan Avriti). I liked the plans of Keerthi however I read about the issues that residents faced on an earlier project (forgot the name) which led to BBMP demolishing some wall and erecting barricades as there was some dispute over the land. This discouraged me from going with Keerthi. Do check out Salarpuria Celesta, which is in pre launch. The project is off Old Madras Road near KR Puram lake and pricing looks to be decent (got a mail offering pre launch of 2 BHK around 55L and 3 BHK at 75L)
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody know if there are any deviation in the project also the amenities are not yet completed.. Any issues happening with this project
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Aroonanand,

Did you finalized Keerthi or Mahaveer Maple? Please share your feedback based on experience

Regards.
    CommentQuote