Hi,

I have booked a plot at Aero Empire being developed by Sri Aishwarya Property Developer near Devanahalli at Bangalore. The developer has not yet started the development activity. Incase any member has booked the site please post updates.

Thanks,
Dinesh
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Refer to the forum threads elsewhere.Better to come out.
    CommentQuote
  • Aero empire plots from sri aiswarya is ready for registration

i also have booked it ... can u please tell the status of it...
    CommentQuote
  • same story

visited the place couple weeks ago and no headway whatsoever..trying to get refund..its sad that hard earned money is suffering this plight..we must stay in contact to find a good solution..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tango
    visited the place couple weeks ago and no headway whatsoever..trying to get refund..its sad that hard earned money is suffering this plight..we must stay in contact to find a good solution..

hi, i am planning to complete the registration of aero empire in this month 28.
    CommentQuote
  • What price did you buy the land for?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smitarvn17
    What price did you buy the land for?

450rs , 50 for corner site
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smitarvn17
    What price did you buy the land for?

i have completed the regidtration in aero empire and waiting for khata now
    CommentQuote
  • Aishwarya group in RE world is equal to fraud or bunch of cheaters. I would suggest other members not to fall for their traps.
    The ones who have already brought sites, please join together and pressurize the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • They have Plots around sarjapur near infosys campus, what do you guys suggest, go with them, or not. One of my firends booked it at 1800/- sq.ft

LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sniper2k7
    They have Plots around sarjapur near infosys campus, what do you guys suggest, go with them, or not. One of my firends booked it at 1800/- sq.ft

LOL

one would get BDA sites at this rate in BSK 6th stage..
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth?

Is it really worth investing there... currently they are quoating Rs1000/sqft..
    any updates from the owners..
    CommentQuote
  • i mean places near devenahalli.. like Aero Grand,Aero Empire etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Aero empire people office is closed now.

HI,

I have registered the land 4 months back. they have not given khata certificate to me.. when i checked their office in jayanager, it is closed. No contact is avaialable... i really do not know the current development.

HAs any one got registered there with them?During the registration they have mentioned the dtcp approval number and conversion number during the registration? i have registered in the survey number of 40? i really do not know the issues of other survery no? if any one got registered , we should form a union.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dinesh_Ventapura
    Hi,

I have booked a plot at Aero Empire being developed by Sri Aishwarya Property Developer near Devanahalli at Bangalore. The developer has not yet started the development activity. Incase any member has booked the site please post updates.

Thanks,
    Dinesh

HI,

I have registered the land 4 months back. they have not given khata certificate to me.. when i checked their office in jayanager, it is closed. No contact is avaialable... i really do not know the current development.

HAs any one got registered there with them?During the registration they have mentioned the dtcp approval number and conversion number during the registration? i have registered in the survey number of 40? i really do not know the issues of other survery no? if any one got registered , we should form a union.
    CommentQuote
  • you can reach at nj_krediffmail.com
    CommentQuote