Sort by :
Filter by :
- Properties near Bangalore International Airport (BIAL))
After seeing many threads and consulting different RE agents I came to conclusion that north bangalore around BIAL has tremendous opportunity to invest these days. This is my personal opinion. People may differ on this.
The purpose of this thread is to categorically discuss the property options in north bangalore.
Plots are available there ranging from 400/500 per sq ft to 1000+ per sq ft. These are ready for registration
There are many reputed and local builders who are offering plots in gated community.
But there are many open questions which we need to be taken care before investing:
1) Which are the areas where one can invest seeing appreciation in next 5-7 years
2) What all documents to check before purchasing plot there
3) what all other points need to be checked to consider it a better investment opportunity
4) Name of some good builders and their projects in north Bangalore. Though builders may not be big but should be reliable
I would request people to share their knowledge and informationCommentQuote0Flag
- 1) Which are the areas where one can invest seeing appreciation in next 5-7 years - Try NH 207 / Cargo Road and nearby SEZ / IT / Areospace park
2) What all documents to check before purchasing plot there - Check if site DC/Gramthana / Panchayat and need last 30 yrs documents. Show to lawyer if have any confussion
3) what all other points need to be checked to consider it a better investment opportunity - on main Road and gated community
4) Name of some good builders and their projects in north Bangalore. Though builders may not be big but should be reliable - All are good if don't cheat. Builders in Bangalore are better than North India. In case of Good builders, need to pay 30% premium
hope able to answerCommentQuote1Flag
- Any Gated Plot/Layouts on CARGO Road, Devanhalli
Your post is simple n informative to start with.
I came to know about Flamingo / Wall Street in Bagalur..planning to visit them this month sometime. Do you know any gated plots / layouts in CARGO Road. Please let me know. I'm looking to invest near BIAL. Thanks in advance.CommentQuote0Flag
Can you please enlighten us where is this Cargo road? This Cargo road myth has been going on for 10 years or more now. The BIAL has only one entrance that is from the NH7 - Chikkajala route. There is no other entry into the airport. Nor is it planned. And an International airport is not run like BBMP where one fine morning, you wake up and say let me break this compound wall and have another entrance. There are security risks in addition to design problems.To cut it short- no entrance to airport from the Hennur road side.
The Expressway is also out and it is not going to happen.
Coming to layouts in the area, the prices are exorbitant. People are quoting 2000-2500 per sft with no visible development. There are no schools, provision stores or basic living options (for the urban elite) for nearly 15 km. The closest place is near Kothanur which is 15 km from these areas.
If you really want to invest, Rs 1000-1200 should be max for BIAAPA approved plots. Avoid DC converted or revenue sites since the area is pretty bad in terms of litigation and land records.CommentQuote0Flag
- Satya, I have paid booking amount for wall street 2 and waiting. After hearing various excuses about delays , went and enquired from BIAPPA offices and they said that the land is disputed. A local panchayat leader is claiming ownership. This guy Manju's land, wall street has been formed and boomika marketing people have marketed it for a high rate, now the project is stuck because of court cases disputes
This area has been in various disputes since long time and most of the land docs etc have been forged. After getting news from Biappa , i checked Bk Manju and other lok ayuktha cases since last 6-7 years. Just be careful and see the above link and friends avoid this area totally till all the cases get over, people will be losing their hard earned money and stuck for refunds as the marketing people will employ all sorts of excuses. In my case, this info was withheld in the legal book, but BIAPPA people showed me thc ourt case documents and advised my colleagues and office friends also to be careful about any developments in boilahalli and bandikodigehalli. so please be carful. I will update once i get back my booking moneyCommentQuote0Flag
- I came to know about Flamingo / Wall Street in Bagalur..planning to visit them this month sometime. Do you know any gated plots / layouts in CARGO Road. Please let me know. I'm looking to invest near BIAL. Thanks in advance.
- you got answer so don't invest if property has no clear document for last 30 yrs and have court case.
- Search on net if find any good layout in CARGO Road can buy plot. I think you can expect 5-10 times after 10 yrs. If have money and time, pls buy now.
- Try to buy on main road instead of inside. Area is Green belt so try for Gramthana / BIAPPA approved so even if govt is taking back you get 2/4 times as per new land regulation.CommentQuote0Flag
- Confident Adonis in Devanhalli - Investing
Thanks for your posts.
I've finalized to invest in Confident Adonis near Devanhalli. Its 3 km from D.halli town.
The other layouts near to IT-SEZ's before BIAL looked promising ...but the builders are not so well known..so didn't prefer them. Given docs for verification. Let's see.CommentQuote0Flag
I have heard some issues with the Confident Adonis, Confident Adonis is only a developer not the owner of land . Also Have you checked all these issues already ?
- Hi sbm.. Yes, I'm aware of that fact..checked the same in BIAAPA website. Owner is a doctor in US.
I'm not sure if that would be major issue. Anyways I'm checking with a lawyer about titles. I've contacted some people who have booked plots here ...tittle verifications were said to be ok. Will confirm once I hear from my lawyer.CommentQuote0Flag
- check again and make sure you get registration asap. who is seller. Confident Adonis or first owner (US guy)CommentQuote0Flag
- Confident Adonis DevanhalliOriginally Posted by ramubetacheck again and make sure you get registration asap. who is seller. Confident Adonis or first owner (US guy)
Owner (in US) has given GPA to Confident person. People are registering their plots. I'm currently doing verification..its taking time. I'm told that I can get plot registered soon after I pay the 2 other installments. (need to pay 30% for sale deed and rest 2 days before Reg date)CommentQuote0Flag
- satya - how much you are paying for confident as I have seen once layout much before airport and getting INR 1300.
What all need to confirm so legal documents are good.CommentQuote0Flag
- Confident Adonis
I booked at 1499 p sft. Just recently they revised price to 1599. This property is after BIAL on SH207 (a little inside from main road though)
Regarding verification there are multiple factors to consider ..land tittles and developer agreements if any with owner, authority, layout plan and many other ...its a lawyers job ..all you need to do is to catch a good prop lawyer and followup closely with him :) . As a dummy's guide look for BIAAPA approval and Builders reputation in market.(approved layouts are less headache relatively)CommentQuote0Flag
- have you got developer agreements with owner and shared price confident got and any term & condition Owner can cancel agreement.
do you have BIAAPA Approval letter and approved layout plan. Minimum stuff you need.CommentQuote0Flag
- Purchased in Confident Adonis - devanahalliOriginally Posted by ramubetahave you got developer agreements with owner and shared price confident got and any term & condition Owner can cancel agreement.
do you have BIAAPA Approval letter and approved layout plan. Minimum stuff you need.
I was not active on IREF for sometime hence this delay. Adonis is BIAAPA approved. For this property both Land owner & Confident(Developer) are signing the Registration. I have verified papers with a lawyer in banaswadi and legals are fine. Payed 30% till now, will have registration in a week or two.