Aratt vivera is in problems from few years,now it looks like project is shelved.
any idea about the clearances ?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dont know why aratt marketing people wont reply in threads related to their projects which are in big trouble

CommentQuote
  • Marketing people never answer for these failed projects,but they will keep on updating daily in the forum for their new projects.
    CommentQuote
  • ?
    CommentQuote
  • is there any update on vivera ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I visited today to Aratt Vivera project. They told that they got all the approvals and move the electrical poll outside.
    They offered me no pre-emi till possession scheme.
    n
    1. It seems construction work in progress, but no labors around as it was Sunday.
    2. Is it worth booking here under no pre-emi ?
    3. Anybody active in the forum who has booked, pls reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Think before you go to aratt or its project vivera..Booked long time ago, and they promised for the possession by 2015 end at the time of booking, but still only 15-20 percent of project is done in May 2015.very slow construction..
    As per them the possession will be in Dec' 2017. But the rate at which the construction going on, it will be not before some where in 2018.. They changed the payment plan as per their wish. After asking them again and again, they have still not added the Delay clause..
    These kind of builders really need some kind of Real Estate law which is being talked about to keep a check on them..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajupilla
    if you booked here . get the refund and be happy, i think few guys booked here waiting since one and half year. if you have invested somewhere else your money could doubled by this time .

I did not follow your advice even after seeing it and still stuck here :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. planning to buy an apartment in aratt vivera.suggest
    CommentQuote
  • I visited this project last week. All verification & clearance done and it received occupancy certificate (OC). In my view, apartment is affordable with all modern amenities.
    CommentQuote