Last updated: October 27 2009
3 | Posts
2958 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prestige wellington Park- Comments needed

Hi members,

I am planning to consider the project Prestige wellington Park in Jalahalli, which is completed and ready to occupy. I personally visited the project and seem impressed. Please let me know if I am missing something before deciding to proceed further in a month or so.

The info I am looking for is about the neighbourhood, any deficiencies, drawbacks, issues to worry about ..as my objective is for retirement peaceful living with no nonsense to keep me tensed.

Would appreciate your valuable input, especially from native Bangalorians and I am not.
    Thanx.

Re : Prestige wellington Park- Comments needed

Hello Gpriya,

What is rate quoted by them for what floorplan and area?
    How many flats are available?
    How is the approach road?
    Is there a bus stand , autostand, some grocery shop like food world , reliance outlet nearby?

Comment

Hi,

Prestige wellington Park is on HMT layout Main Road. Approach road is good. There are shops around the building in walkable distance for basic stuff. It is closer to Gangamma circle if you are familiar with Bangalore. he rate quoted is Rs.3600 per SF in the 3rd floor. Floor Plan is good, spacious, well ventilated with good light and the socalled vasstu complaint too. There are approximately 500 apartments(both 2 and 3 bedrooms) in the project totally in 13 buildings. Neighbourhood looks neat and decent and I definitely need second opinion from a native Bangalorian to consider this project.

Pls let me know if anyone is aware of this area, if anyone bought in this project and later came to know about any deficiencies...would appreciate your valuable input .

Thanx GPriya.

Comment

thank you GPriya

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X