Last updated: September 24 2013
6 | Posts
2011 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White wings basvanagr

Hi there,

I visited White wings contructed by Fortuna constructions.

We liked the property and builder is quoting 4200/- psft (negotiable). Also, he is quoting taxes (VAT and ST included) of 12.36% on base price of flat and car parking.

Wanted to know if

1.) There are members in this community who have already booked in this project. If yes, how much negotiation is possible? What is the feedback about this builder and this project?

2.) I read few threads on this forum, per that, VAT is around 4-5% and ST should be around 3-4%. Can someone please enlighten me on this?
    Last edited July 8 2013, 11:51 AM. Reason: URL deleted.

Re : White wings basvanagr

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by prabhjot85 View Post
      Hi there,

I visited White wings contructed by Fortuna constructions.

We liked the property and builder is quoting 4200/- psft (negotiable). Also, he is quoting taxes (VAT and ST included) of 12.36% on base price of flat and car parking.

Wanted to know if

1.) There are members in this community who have already booked in this project. If yes, how much negotiation is possible? What is the feedback about this builder and this project?

2.) I read few threads on this forum, per that, VAT is around 4-5% and ST should be around 3-4%. Can someone please enlighten me on this?

Hi

Could you update on construction progress? When is handover expected?

Also, how is the locality?

Thanks!

Comment

They're saying handover will be as promised in September. Locality is also good but I'm hearing there are lots of water problems in that area. Is that true?

Comment

Hi all,
          I am also booking a flat in Fortuna White Wings and am interested in knowing if i am making the right decision. i would be happy to discuss with you guys the information i have collected till now. Let me know if we can discuss this over phone.

Comment

Hey, anyone here already booked this flaT ?
            I have also booked one flat....want to know more info....

Comment

Originally posted by firosh View Post
              Hey, anyone here already booked this flaT ?
              I have also booked one flat....want to know more info....
              Have you done legal verification a all? Any issues with this? Tried sending you a PM, but not able to as you've disabled getting messages. Im currently not in India. Also, one last thing - has handover happened?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X