Hi,
I wanted to buy a plot and get it constructed by the builder(plot owner) for 33 lakhs. I got to know from the Bank verification, Plot owner has given the fake documents for layout approval, BBMP khata and Khata extract. I already given 1 lakh advance to the land owner at the time of sale of agrement.
Please suggest me whether to buy this property or not.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If someone is offering a BBMP Khata and khata extract for recently aquired BBMP areas including rm nagar, its fake according to me. BBMP had stopped issuing khata 2-3 years ago and before that it was a cmc area. Check if the property has a cmc khata and get it checked with bbmp officer.

Please go through my other postings as well. Its better to buy a property with a constructed house that has previous CMC approval to avoid risks.
    CommentQuote
  • NRI layout

Hi

I am trying to buy a plot in KR puram or Rammurthy Nagar NRI Layout.

May i know what are the documents i need to look for? is BBMP khatha or approval ? or is just CMC approval is sufficient. I was told that it was CMC earlier and now it is changed to BBMP. Hence if the plot / house has prior CMC approval, it would automatically subjected to BBMP approval. Please suggest what approval i should look for?

Thank you so much
    Best regards
    Narasimha
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you. My plot owner has given us the Form-B khata and we are proceeding with that plot
    CommentQuote
  • If cmc approval is there, it is not mandatory that BBMP must approve the property. But both being govt bodies, rules may be similar and BBMP cannot simply ignore the approval from CMC. There may be a further sum to be paid to BBMP though..

Many areas in Bangalore are facing issues like these. Now they may change BBMP to something else and again will trouble the public..Bangaloreans have learnt to adjust with it..
    CommentQuote
  • You said even if CMC has given approval, there is no garantee that BBMP approves it. Do you mean to say that there is a probability that BBMP can reject/withdraw that approval, if required. In that case, do we loose the property .....

Please reply
    Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Please let me know Contact point in NRI layout
    CommentQuote
  • NRI layout

Hi,
    I am also interested in NRI layout. Any idea of prices there?
    CommentQuote
  • Praveen , did u check for dc conversion certificates.
    Originally Posted by praveena1107
    Thank you. My plot owner has given us the Form-B khata and we are proceeding with that plot
    CommentQuote
  • CMC rules for approving a property plan are different from the BBMP ones.. this applies to many parameters like FAR, setback area etc..
    in case of layout approval, BBMP has got minimum CA area, approach roads, and other factors..
    now, if someone is going to construct a house.. it has to be done according to present laws. If there is a house already, it would be regularized. But, next time when u raze the building n reconstruct it again.. the rules at that time would be enforced..
    CommentQuote
  • Are DC and OC and BDA NOC required. I Called BBMP today and they say it is required for khata transfer
    CommentQuote